Re: I don't have a hard drive how can I play BF4

by DoYouSeaDolphins

Original Post

★★ Novice

pretty sure it will if you get something that can read and write at 25mb/s or more

Message 11 of 31 (12,730 Views)

★★ Novice

Even your USB is 100MB/s

That's not working on BF4.

The first time you start your game, regardless of which disc you use, you will be asked to perform a required installation of 2 GB worth of game content to your hard drive.
Note, the above-required and below-additional installations can only be installed on Xbox 360 hard disk drives, and cannot be installed to USB drives, or other alternative storage devices. Battlefield 4 cannot be installed and played on a 4GB internal flash drive.
You will have the option to accept the 2GB install or quit. Quitting will return you to the Xbox dashboard, and you will not be able to play Battlefield 4.

https://help.ea.com/article/battlefield-4-xbox-360-install-guide?utm_campaign=bf-display-us-socom-tw...

I saw that after I brought one and found this problem...........:mansad:

Message 12 of 31 (12,728 Views)

★★ Novice

alright I have it for Pc so I didn't see that message. For OP the best option would be to buy a internal drive from gamestop or off of amazon.

Message 13 of 31 (12,720 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

CongratulationsConfusedmileytongue:

This message is only for Xbox360 Slim 4GB owner.

And don't know why some people said that it is our responsibility.

Mircosoft offer 4GB version and we just brought it because Mircosoft said it is faster.

I don't think that everyone will check the small words on the back of the game box.

Okay, it is our responsibility to check.

Then, how about the people brought it on the internet?

Some said there are many games need HDD, why do you get one?

The answer is I did not buy those game.

Message 14 of 31 (12,708 Views)

Re: I dont have a hard drive how can i play BF4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@360Mafia wrote:

YOU don't have a hard drive. That is your choice. Even though an xbox without hard drive is like sex without orgasm. No point. 

And Battlefield is not the first game to require installs to hard drive. 

You don't understand the problem, so shhhhhhh.

People with XBox 360 Slims can't install the game because what they THINK is a 4GB hard drive that came with the system is actually an internal flash drive. There is literally nothing anyone can do other than go out and buy a new hard drive.

I've never seen a game that won't let you even play without a hard drive.

Message 15 of 31 (12,707 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@caykeyou wrote:

I've never seen a game that won't let you even play without a hard drive.

On consoles this is rare, but I think a hard drive was a requirement for Final Fantasy XI on PS2.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 16 of 31 (12,698 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I dont get what the difference is I mean come on. I have a 32gb usb and 4 gb memory unit that have faster write speeds than my harddrive(Which broke). why does it have to be internal??

Message 17 of 31 (12,581 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Will it work if I buy this? <<60GB Hard Disk Drive HDD for Microsoft Xbox360 Xbox 360 360S Slim Black>>

It costs only 40 Dollars!

Message 18 of 31 (12,551 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Bunch of bull is what it is will be returning this tomorrow.
Message 19 of 31 (12,430 Views)

Re: I don't have a hard drive how can i play BF4

★★★ Newbie

Will it work if I use a 60GB hard drive? I also have 4GB slim, I just recently bought a 60GB HDD and wondering if it'll work so I can install it. I don't want to buy BF4 and just having my money and time wasted. 

Message 20 of 31 (12,052 Views)