Re: I demand compensation for time lost and my experience of BF4 ruined.

by Lt-Butterfingers

Original Post

I demand compensation for time lost and my experience of BF4 ruined.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I have been having issues from the first hour with this **bleep** production..... I got a deacent machine that run EVERYTING else i got installed with 0 problems, its a i7 857k on a asus maximus formula 3 running at 3.6 ghz, 16gb ram@1600 , 2x 240 gb ssd 1 for os 1 for games, 2x radeon 6950,1200w psu so it should be moore than competent.

In every other scenario the customer would take this sort of treatment. just because its on of the most anticipated titles of 2013 it still in 2014 is not ready to use for everyone that meet the hw requirement. To use paying customers as guinnypigs is just immoral and wrong. How can ea/dice stand behind this random assorted bits and bytes called a game is beyond my conception.

I hereby recommend others having these lasting unadressed problems with Battlefield 4 to join me in an international lawsuit on the behalf of the player community. Im currently looking into what lawfirm to use for the case. Please send me short email containing the time of puchase, price, and the time spendt attempting to apply the unmoderated "fixes" found on official forums and help foras. 

My email is 

I have been having issues from the first hour with this **bleep** production..... I got a deacent machine that run EVERYTING else i got installed with 0 problems, its a i7 857k on a asus maximus formula 3 running at 3.6 ghz, 16gb ram@1600 , 2x 240 gb ssd 1 for os 1 for games, 2x radeon 6950,1200w psu so it should be moore than competent.

In every other scenario the customer would take this sort of treatment. just because its on of the most anticipated titles of 2013 it still in 2014 is not ready to use for everyone that meet the hw requirement. To use paying customers as guinnypigs is just immoral and wrong. How can ea/dice stand behind this random assorted bits and bytes called a game is beyond my conception.

I hereby recommend other having these lasting unadressed problems with Battlefield 4 to join me in an international lawsuit on the behalf of the player community. Im currently looking into what lawfirm to use for the case. Please send me short email containing the time of puchase, price, and the time spendt attempting to apply the unmoderated "fixes" found on official forums and help foras. 

My email is [removed]

Lets stand together against a gigant company that treats its customers with lies and failing programs.

Hans

PS. English is not my first language Standard smile

Message 1 of 6 (352 Views)

Hero (Retired)

You may return EA full game digital downloads (PC/Mac) purchased on Origin for a full refund within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first. This is in addition to your standard return or refund rights.

Here's how:

Visit your Order History and select the "Request a Refund" link next to any eligible product.
Complete and submit the Refund Request Form.
You'll get a response within 48 hours and your refund within 10 days if you meet the refund criteria.
DLC and non-EA games purchased on Origin are excluded from the Great Game Guarantee. So, this is a guarantee for full game (a.k.a. "base game") digital downloads published by EA for now, including full games on pre-order and most full games on promotional discount.

------------------------------------------------- ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ -------------------------------------------------

Did my post solve your question? Please Click "Accept as Solution" & "XP" Button to award me!
It will help other people finding the solution too!

Message 2 of 6 (345 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

not even close..... Liars at EA promise fixes in during 7 day period rendering that option mute, we dont give up on getting software to work so fast. we want it to work. or we wouldnt buy it. stop selling software that isnt out of what seems like betastage at best an rc but still not done.... I was advertised a working product and i expect the same as advertised. I meet all minmum recomandation by far and have a bonestock os freshinstalled. and still the crashing. so that is why im mounting this lawsuit if not fixed in the near future. 

Message 3 of 6 (338 Views)

Hero (Retired)
I'm nor EA, nor a liar. Answers HQ is simply for assisting people having problems with their games. If you don't like one of the games by EA - why do you buy it then? It's simple. Thread might be locked in the future.

------------------------------------------------- ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ -------------------------------------------------

Did my post solve your question? Please Click "Accept as Solution" & "XP" Button to award me!
It will help other people finding the solution too!
Message 4 of 6 (332 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That is some ridiculous sense of entitlement you have there.

Message 5 of 6 (324 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Reyalpron, this forum is simply for gamers helping other gamers out. 

If you are unsatisfied with your gaming experience then you can talk to an EA games advisor:

Heres a step-by-step on how to contact EA games advisor http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

If you want to ask a technical question about a game issue then please start another thread. 

I'm locking this thread to prevent any flaming.

Message 6 of 6 (319 Views)