I deleted my game from origin and I can't reinstall it

by smilingtornado

Original Post

I deleted my game from origin and I can't reinstall it

★★★ Newbie

I accidently deleted my game out of confusion from language issues and now I can't Re-redeem my code

Message 1 of 4 (3,317 Views)

Re: I deleted my game from origin and I can't reinstall it

★★★★ Expert

1st Make sure you are logged into the account on which the game/s were registered.
If you're getting the "code already used" message, it means the game code has been registered.

Please make sure you have "Show: All Games" in MY GAMES selected. Have also a look at "Hidden Games" because manually hidden games will not appear in the "All Games" view.

If none of the above, you'll have to contact a game advisor (accounts) via live chat from your computer to check the status of your account and where the game code may be registered.

Origin client Menu:
Help > Origin Help.
Live Chat link, up top next to the Search box.
or here..

1. Click the link https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask and log in with your Origin name and password.

2. Where it says: ’What Can We Help you With’, type in ‘GAME NAME’

3. Click Find Solutions

4. Select "Your problem,eg accounts" from the drop-down list and also select your platform from the list.

5. Click: Find Solutions

6. Scroll down a little and on the lower right hand side, Click "I Still need Help"

Picture to help you understand better,  https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center

The Window Will Open...
You’ll now see the currently available contact options. These may vary depending on your geographical location and the time of day. Phone or Live Chat are the best options.

For customers in North America:

• Select "Call me."
  • Enter your phone number.
  • Select "Submit."

For Customers outside of North America:

• Go to the "choose a contact method" section
  • Contact us using the telephone number provided within the listed opening hours

Please be aware that it is likely that the agent you speak to will need to confirm information on this account.

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 2 of 4 (3,293 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is writen this page doesen't exist

Message 3 of 4 (1,296 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@ItzFakeFM 

Because a lot of time has passed since the publication of this topic. And of course, many things were changed links and articles. if you need to contact EA Customer Support, please go to https://help.ea.com/contact-us/

Now I'm closing this thread due to necroposting which is against the forum rules.

Message 4 of 4 (1,235 Views)