Re: I cant kick or balance teams in my bf4 server (PS4) in game

by CyberDyme

Original Post

I cant kick or balance teams in my bf4 server (PS4) in game

★★ Novice

the title says it all. earlier i were able to kick and balance peoples  in game. but in order to do this now i need to exit the entire server. and i cant kick i can only ban. this is really frustrating and how can i fix this?i really need help.

Message 1 of 5 (1,587 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

in case u still dont know. i read that there is a patch to stop u managing players ingame due to a DICE official being kicked off a public server by an admin

Message 2 of 5 (1,569 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is a problem that every one that rents a server is facing, There is no real answer from either EA or DICE on why. The only answer I have acquired is that the EA team agrees with us and believes this should be a option yet there is no way to contact DICE and find out why. Honestly "DICE" if your reading this like I was told you were can you please allow admins the same rites they had on BF3 as server owners? I should not have to back out and lose my point and progression just because either some one does some thing completely stupid repeatedly I.E. ( crashing into the ground several times without leaving the deployment just because his buddies are on the opposite team!) or how about to help balance teams I.E. ( Having a game where a large clan leaves half way into the game and the server is 4 vs 28 ) when things like this happen and believe me they do! people back out and then the server crashes and your left with a empty server. I own two servers and I assure you it is getting old, Please help us and correct this problem even if you have to install a admin watcher that makes people that ban or kick hundreds of people a day explain there actions, I would be ok with that and i'm sure as long as we got our rites back people would think that was a ok idea.

Message 3 of 5 (1,552 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Hello,

What type of server do you own? Official, ranked, unranked or private?
Message 4 of 5 (1,549 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You can still manage players on your server without you have yourself to quit the game round.

Press 'Options' on your gamepad, then select 'Server' at the very bottom of the menu list.  On the server info page, you now need to scroll two tabs to the right.  Here you now have the full list of all players on both teams at the same time.  So two columns of player names, sorted top to bottom according to their current XP points live while in the game round.  Navigate to put your cursor on top of the player that you are after.  If you now click X on your gamepad, you can then select to either KICK or BAN that player.

Pressing escape ('O') will thereafter back you back out into your normal in-game mode as soldier live in the game round.

Have fun! 

Message 5 of 5 (1,059 Views)