Re: I cant download play Battlefield 4 at all

by GreeDelus

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I cant download play Battlefield 4 at all

★★ Novice

I cant download play Battlefield 4 at all

Before I uninstalled the game, for the past few months, I just couldn't open the game at all. When I click on the desktop Icon, nothing happens. I tried the x64 and x86, neither worked. The x86 version would open battlelog on the browser but the game would never launch when I chose the server. Only way the game worked is when I restart my PC and Immediately open the game but still that's a coinflip if it will work or not. But the past few days, nothing works at al. Of course I uninstalled and reinstalled the game before, many times and also tried the "repair" option in the origin and also set it as open as administrator but all to no avail. So I decided to uninstall it one more time and this time I cant even reinstall it. I see no options to install the game what so ever. BF1, BFV, BF3, and even battlefront 2 seem to work just fine but BF4 just doesn't work at all. When I open Origin and go to BF4, all I see is a button says "Details" and when I press the button, nothing happens. I press the settings button and I see no options to install or play the game. Please someone help me out with this problem. BF4 is my favorite game of all time and I dont want to lose it.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 4 (744 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Apprentice
Message 2 of 4 (738 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice
Message 2 of 4 (739 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@Sabrewulv Ok this seem to work but I don't know if the problem will return, but THANKS!!
Message 3 of 4 (728 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@GreeDelus it should work glad you got sorted for now at least happy gaming

Message 4 of 4 (724 Views)