I can't sign into battlelog.

by MrKaru

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't sign into battlelog.

★★★ Novice

Click "Play game" on Origin, redirects to battlelog, for some reason it's not auto-signed in, so I try to sign it, then it just redirects to "wrong email or password". 

Tried on 3 different browsers. Same email and password as my Origin (and this, so it's not like I've forgotten my details). I just want to play my damn game, why do I always have to jump through hoops to get into it? 

Message 1 of 378 (11,226 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can't sign into battlelog.

Community Manager (retired)

As you guys have figured out already...the Battlelog login is available again and all should be fine by now. 

See you on the battlefield!
Basti

View in thread

Message 373 of 378 (2,365 Views)

All Replies

I can´t enter to btf4 servers...

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello, yesterday i was playing battlefield 4 with any problem, but now, when i am trying sign in, the internet page doesn´t recognizes my email or in the same case, my account.

No,I have not forgotten my account because i can play other games in origin and i can sign btf4 if i click in the game on origin but i cant play because the page dont recognize the account.

Pd: I have the same problem with btf3, thanks.

Message 2 of 378 (9,806 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Same with me, was playing yesterday, but today i can´t sign into any battlefield game... even changed my password, but still same problem "wrong e-mail or password", living in austria

Message 3 of 378 (10,899 Views)

I cant log in to battle log!

★ Apprentice

Greetings.

Since this morning(2015-07-08) cant log on to my Battlelog on BF 4 and BF HL, and yet i am logged in Origin.

I just keep getting the message:  Wrong email or password.

Ive tried everything, logging out of Origin and back in, restart my PC, clear history and cookies and so on. Whats going on?!?

Message 4 of 378 (10,028 Views)

★★ Novice

I think its a worldwide problem.

I can't  login too.

Message 5 of 378 (10,878 Views)

Re: I can´t enter to btf4 servers...

★★ Novice

same thing happen to me 

Message 6 of 378 (9,791 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problem in France

Message 7 of 378 (10,854 Views)

★ Novice

Add the UK into that as well.

Message 8 of 378 (10,786 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same in Israel. :manmad:

Message 9 of 378 (10,784 Views)

Re: I cant log in to battle log!

★★★ Newbie

You are not alone...same with me and as I saw most of the people have this problem....I think better thing to do is wait one day. Don't worry ^.^

Message 10 of 378 (9,977 Views)