I can't play bf4 premium when i have bought it

by Elbowshot

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't play bf4 premium when i have bought it

★★ Novice

So i bought bf4 premium edition when it came out on cd, and then it worked. but now some years later i went to download origin and downloaded bf4 premium, the problem is that i can't play the premium edition when it clearly says that i own this game, and i even have a activation code. The message i get is that my origin access membership has expierd

Plz help.

Message 1 of 3 (1,330 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can't play bf4 premium when i have bought it

Community Manager

Hey @Elbowshot

I've seen some weird issues pop up like this after an Origin Access Premier membership expires. When you have a chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. They should be able to help out with that. 

For more details on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,241 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Elbowshot

I've seen some weird issues pop up like this after an Origin Access Premier membership expires. When you have a chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. They should be able to help out with that. 

For more details on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,242 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ea wont do anything i had to rebuy the game because they coudlnt open up old files and now they linked my steam account to the wrong ea account go figure ......and its been 15-20 days and still no reply .....

Message 3 of 3 (985 Views)