Re: I can't login to Battlelog

by spitfiresiemion

Original Post

I can't login to Battlelog

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue some people were having earlier this month. I press play BF4 in my orgin game library then it takes me to http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/gate/?returnUrl=|bf4|xpack|pack1| to log in again. After logging in once it will accept the log in info but just keep taking my back to the log in screen for battlelog. This is rather annoying since the game worked fine last night, but today I haven't been able to play at all

Message 1 of 15 (30,439 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Try this steps

1.delete your browse history

2.change your browse try a different one(this solves this problems in most cases)

3.click repair install in bf4 game client in origin 

4.re-install origin

5.log out of battlelog and origin and log back in 

6.make sore you have the latest battlelog plug-in

7.update your driver 

if non helps pleas contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem  https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press i still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks

mark this as solution if it solves your problem so others will know the answer when they come here 

Message 2 of 15 (30,256 Views)

★ Novice

Have the same issue.

Running windoes 8.1 and ie11

Reinstalled origin and repaired BF

Removed the plugin, which is a moot point as I m not logged into the battle log yet

Message 3 of 15 (29,101 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

same issue all of a sudden..i can log into origin..but then it sends me to log into battlelog with my origin account info. when i put the info in it sends me straight back to the login screen. if i put the wrong info in the log in boxes it tells me ive entered an invalid email/password so i know i have the correct info but yet..no login! cant believe the amount of issues i have and have always had with ea/dice/origin!

Message 4 of 15 (22,432 Views)
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)

Aside from O77O's list, one more thing you can do is resetting the browser's settings. In Chrome you do this by clicking th icon with 3 horizontal lines (top right corner), choosing "Settings", then selecting "Show advanced settings" option and picking "Reset settings" (last option from the list).

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 5 of 15 (22,425 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

im using ie 11..thanks for the reply

Message 6 of 15 (22,421 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Then you have to follow this set of instructions to reset the IE settings. Hopefully it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/reset-internet-explorer-settings

If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 7 of 15 (22,418 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

i just logged into battlelog using chrome..how do i just attach origin to chrome so i dont use ie..tired of that browser anyways

Message 8 of 15 (22,414 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

thanks..that worked!

Message 9 of 15 (22,407 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

I don't think that you have to attach anything. I can only speak from my experience, but Origin login works the same regardless of the browser I pick (so in my case Firefox and Chrome).

Glad to see that it helped. Well, O77O deserves an XP point for this one too, as changing the browser was on his list.

Message 10 of 15 (22,406 Views)