I can play BF4 on one account but not my other one?

by Lennox444

Original Post

Highlighted

I can play BF4 on one account but not my other one?

★★ Novice

I'm able to play Battlefield on one of my Xbox accounts but on my other account it says "The connection to EA has been lost" and I can't even get to the main menu, does anyone know how to fix this?

Message 1 of 3 (695 Views)

Re: I can play BF4 on one account but not my other one?

★★★ Newbie

It says im too young to play because it says im a child. My account says I was born in 1982. HOW AM I A CHILD -_-. Anyways good luck

Message 2 of 3 (663 Views)

Re: I can play BF4 on one account but not my other one?

Community Manager (retired)

@jlg227,

Are you playing on the Xbox? If so, it may be due to the date of birth entered when registering your Xbox account. 

See this Help Centre article:

https://help.ea.com/uk/article/xbox-underage-account-error-faq

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 3 of 3 (656 Views)