Re: I bought the deluxe edition BF4. has the basic bf3. Can I use the packages for bf3?

by MasttaKiIIa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I bought the deluxe edition BF4. has the basic bf3. Can I use the packages for bf3?

★★★ Novice

Message 1 of 7 (272 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I bought the deluxe edition BF4. has the basic bf3. Can I use the packages for bf3?

Hero (Retired)

@MasttaKiIIa wrote:

BOUGHT BF4 DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION, NEWS BY HAVE OWN ORIGIN WHICH CAN HAVE INSTANT ACCESS TO PACKAGES SHORTCUT TO BF3.
HOW TO ACTIVATE THESE PACKAGES BF3?

-------

COMPREI BF4 DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION, TENHO A NOTICIA PELA PROPRIA ORIGIN, QUE POSSO TER ACESSO IMEDIATO AOS PACOTES DE ATALHO PARA BF3.

COMO ATIVAR ESTES PACOTES DO BF3?

-------

Hello,

When you are confirming your purchase in the Shopping Cart, you will get the option to trash the Unlock Shortcut item before going to the Checkout. This will let you put through the pre-order without taking the Shortcut too.

Note that If you put through the pre-order without clicking the trash can icon, then the shortcut is automatically applied to the account.

If you not received the content, please contact a Game Advisor here and they can update your account.

Regards, Libever

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (247 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello,

If you bought bf4 deluxe edition its bf4 game not bf3 you cant use it on bf3Standard smile

Regards, Libever

Message 2 of 7 (266 Views)

★★★ Novice

I know that, but says to buy gold packages also wins for bf3. So I wonder if using these packages have already or have to wait to launch the game and then download the packages?

Message 3 of 7 (262 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hello,

Did you talk about it with EA live advisers? https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Regards, Libever

Message 4 of 7 (258 Views)

★★★ Novice

BOUGHT BF4 DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION, NEWS BY HAVE OWN ORIGIN WHICH CAN HAVE INSTANT ACCESS TO PACKAGES SHORTCUT TO BF3.

-------

COMPREI BF4 DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION, TENHO A NOTICIA PELA PROPRIA ORIGIN, QUE POSSO TER ACESSO IMEDIATO AOS PACOTES DE ATALHO PARA BF3.

-------

Message 5 of 7 (249 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@MasttaKiIIa wrote:

-------

-------

Hello,

When you are confirming your purchase in the Shopping Cart, you will get the option to trash the Unlock Shortcut item before going to the Checkout. This will let you put through the pre-order without taking the Shortcut too.

Note that If you put through the pre-order without clicking the trash can icon, then the shortcut is automatically applied to the account.

If you not received the content, please contact a Game Advisor here and they can update your account.

Regards, Libever

Message 6 of 7 (248 Views)

★★★ Novice

oh, thank you very much.

It was only checking on details battlefield 3 in origin and will talking about the package is installed.

To confirm, check inside the Battlelog and look at the equipment of vehicles, will be unlocked.

The desbloquei is made as to reserve BF4 is validated in origin.

-------

Era só verificar em detalhes do battlefield 3 no origin e vai esta falando que o pacote esta instalado.

Para confirmar, verificar dentro do battlelog e olhar os equipamentos dos veiculos, vão estar desbloqueados.

O desbloquei é feito a medida que a reserva do BF4 é validada no origin.

-------

Thanks again for the clarification.

Message 7 of 7 (238 Views)