I believe this falls under Server Admin Abuse and EA ToS Violation ...

by deltapapafree

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I believe this falls under Server Admin Abuse and EA ToS Violation ...

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Banned from the [name removed] server, for simply defending myself ...

I was once part of there clan, but left [name removed] at my discression.

[name removed] has been abusing his admin privilages since I accused one of their clan mates of hacking in game, only because while on there TS3 server I heard the clan mate in which I accused of hacking tell everybody it only took him 2 weeks to achieve the highest rank in the game.

Every time since leaving the clan and joined that server to play with friends that were on the server while [name removed] was on the server, when another player on the server started into me with or for whatever reason, [name removed] would quickly shut me up. with statement such as "be nice or be gone" ...

I joined the server again tonight being 2016-03-25 to "play with a friend". in no time a user with the gamer tag: [name removed] started into me, stating I am an aimbot hacker, a vehicle * aimbot hacker. the list goes on ...

The good thing about it, if you wish, is that my GPU records my gameplay, the video is currently being uploaded to youtube, as soon as it is U/L'd I will copy the link and post it here for EA's viewing.

The video is rather long as it was a fairly long game and I must state and admit, their is some foul language within the video, both in text and words.

[name removed] is now trying to get me to accept his friend request, for whatever reason.

Message 1 of 5 (364 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I believe this falls under Server Admin Abuse and EA ToS Violation ...

Hero

Hi @deltapapafree and welcome to Answers HQ.

I've had to edit your post quite a bit as naming and shaming is not allowed on this public forum. Answers HQ is a place where players help each other, not a place where you can report people - if you want to do that you will have to contact support directly or use one of the built in functions for doing so as mentioned on:

http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-report-cheating/

carbonic signature

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (368 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @deltapapafree and welcome to Answers HQ.

I've had to edit your post quite a bit as naming and shaming is not allowed on this public forum. Answers HQ is a place where players help each other, not a place where you can report people - if you want to do that you will have to contact support directly or use one of the built in functions for doing so as mentioned on:

http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-report-cheating/

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 5 (369 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

May i ask you please to try not to bring drama into the AHQ forums, this does sound like a personal matter, let alone It goes against the no name and shame part of the rules here. Let me quote the Forum Rules here and its nothing in our power as gamers here that we can do 

(this post goes to credit of a Hero Spit) 

Hello,

While I understand your reasons for the post, this is not a place where it can be considered, as 1) We're just players with no power in these matters and 2) It goes against the 'no name and shame' part of the rules here. Let me quote the Forum Rules http://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/faq-rules-guidelines#faq-rules-guidelines :

Posting Personal Details of Others - Posting personal details of others users including but not limited to name, telephone number, address, date of birth is not permitted and any user that does will be infracted. Continual disregard for this rule will result in a permanent forum ban.
Feel free to report this by using 'Report player' function of Battlelog, and also 'Report server'. Make sure to include the evidence in both cases.

I'm sorry that I have to lock the thread and that I can't really help with this problem, but this simply is a wrong place, report function of Battlelog is there specially for it.

Message 3 of 5 (340 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

The following video shows that a player with the gamer tag *name removed* was the one to initiate all of this, Not myself ...

*link removed*

Edit:  STOP NAME & SHAMING!!!!

Message 4 of 5 (311 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@deltapapafree

What do you not understand about what @Carbonic said about no name and shame here?  I will be editing your post yet again.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 5 of 5 (309 Views)