I Can't download china rising.

by Greenyyyyyyyyyy

Original Post

Highlighted

I Can't download china rising.

★★★ Newbie

Yes, Hello TOXICMAN5506 here. I downloaded china rising as soon as it came out. (I have premium) And i was playing the maps for a while then i ran out of space in my drive. So i deleted the files and redownloaded them into another BIGGER drive. Now i can't get the china rising download but i can get the bf4 download. Please help. If you need any information to be able to help me then just reply. ty

Message 1 of 3 (859 Views)

Re: I Can't download china rising.

★★★ Newbie

Note that i am on pc

Message 2 of 3 (846 Views)

Re: I Can't download china rising.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

If you are PC player:

• Log out of your Origin client
  • Close the Origin process with your Windows Taskmanager
  • Reboot your PC
  • Start Origin, login and check your BF4 game details page.

(Please keep in mind that you need to download the BF4 Expansion from the Origin game details page. You can find Expansions as well as additional content as icon on the bottom of the details page.)

If you still have this issue after following the steps above, you will need to get in contact with one of our Game Advisor for a further check of your entitlement. After a short verification process, you will need to provide following information:

• PNS Persona name
  • Origin E-Mail
  • Purchase date of Premium

You need to contact EA game advisor DIRECTLY to get it check then,only they have the tools and authority to go into your account to check why can't you download .

For any issues regarding accounts, please follow these steps to contact a game advisor for more help:

1. Click the link https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask and log in with your Origin name and password.

2. Where it says: ’What Can We Help you With’, type in ‘GAME NAME’

3. Click Find Solutions

4. Select "Your problem,eg accounts" from the drop-down list and also select your platform from the list.

5. Click: Find Solutions

6. Scroll down a little and on the lower right hand side, Click "I Still need Help"

Picture to help you understand better,  https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center

If live chat is gray, change your country to US and make sure you're on US Business hours. It might also gray because they're very busy. Try later.

The Window Will Open...
You’ll now see the currently available contact options(Depending on your game). These may vary depending on your geographical location and the time of day. Phone or Live Chat are the best options.

For customers in North America:

• Select "Call me."
  • Enter your phone number.
  • Select "Submit."

For Customers outside of North America:

• Go to the "choose a contact method" section
  • Contact us using the telephone number provided within the listed opening hours

Please be aware that it is likely that the agent you speak to will need to confirm your personal informations on this account.

Hope this helps
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & all . Click XP for my effort in helping! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 3 of 3 (837 Views)