Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to leave a platoon

★★★ Newbie
On the battlelog app
Message 1 of 5 (6,413 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to leave a platoon

There is no way to leave a platoon via the Battlelog app, most likely in order to prevent someone accidentally leaving a platoon via an inadvertant finger swipe.  If you are going to leave a platoon you must log into Battlelog, then go to your platoon page and click the gear and then select leave platoon.  See below:

leave a platoon.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (6,401 Views)

All Replies

There is no way to leave a platoon via the Battlelog app, most likely in order to prevent someone accidentally leaving a platoon via an inadvertant finger swipe.  If you are going to leave a platoon you must log into Battlelog, then go to your platoon page and click the gear and then select leave platoon.  See below:

leave a platoon.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Message 2 of 5 (6,402 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I cannot remove the emblem from my BF1 Profile as it says I am using BLS 1BR emblem and I am using the platoons emblem. The problem is that I am not even a member of the BLS 1BR platoon and am not in their member list.  I cannot use another emblem until I can remove this BLS 1BR emblem from my profile. 

Under "Your Platoons" In BF4 Battlelog there is no BLS 1BR as one of my platoons

Also when I load into BF1 game no emblems appear on my vehicles at all. Not even the BLS 1BR emblem which it claims is active. 

Can anyone help me? 

Message 3 of 5 (4,286 Views)

@PvtJohnTowle wrote:

I cannot remove the emblem from my BF1 Profile as it says I am using BLS 1BR emblem and I am using the platoons emblem. The problem is that I am not even a member of the BLS 1BR platoon and am not in their member list.  I cannot use another emblem until I can remove this BLS 1BR emblem from my profile. 

Under "Your Platoons" In BF4 Battlelog there is no BLS 1BR as one of my platoons

Also when I load into BF1 game no emblems appear on my vehicles at all. Not even the BLS 1BR emblem which it claims is active. 

Can anyone help me? 

This usually happens when a platoon that you're a member of is disbanded by TOS. Are you a member of another platoon? If you are try to set that one as active then on their emblem select use as your active emblem to see if that will overwrite the current emblem.

Message 4 of 5 (4,267 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ion having the same problems did you ever fix it?? and how

Message 5 of 5 (4,101 Views)