Re: How to launch battlefield 4 without battllog???

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to launch battlefield 4 without battllog???

★★★ Newbie

How to launch battlefield 4 without battllog???

Really I hate it, I want to launch my game in old way by clicking on the icon... I bought the game like 3 days ago and two days the game worked fine without battlelog and today it dint want to launch and then I reinstalled the game and now I'm forced to use bl witch, of course, doesn't work and doesn't do *, it just says invalid license, I singed in again I reinstalled launcher and game too but it doesn't work. Man, I paid for t his game, and I can't even open it without 3 launchers. Man, why? How to fix it? How to play game in the old way? How to open it by clicking on the icon?

I had bfv before but it worked without battlelog and stuff but this is just doesn't...

Message 1 of 3 (892 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hey, @BIZJAKBARABA  can you try a clean boot to see if any programs are messing with Battlefield 4 and turn off any overlay programs, such as Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (766 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey, @BIZJAKBARABA  can you try a clean boot to see if any programs are messing with Battlefield 4 and turn off any overlay programs, such as Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

Message 2 of 3 (767 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No clean reinstall didn't work, what did was that I have to always run origins as administrator and the same for a game. Thanks but now works

Message 3 of 3 (517 Views)