Re: How to invite a friend in Battlefield 4 on PS3???

by lebanon100

Original Post

How to invite a friend in Battlefield 4 on PS3???

★★★ Newbie

I cannot join my friend on BF4 on PS3. Whenever I try, it says "There are no free commander slots". I cant even seem to find the option to invite them to join my squad either, like in BF3... What's going on here?!?!

Message 1 of 6 (12,760 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same boat here

Message 2 of 6 (12,613 Views)

★★ Novice

It looks like they took that option out of the game you can only invite someone from within the match. This is by far one of the dumbest things they have done you cannot set up a squad then join a battle. I don't get why they did not put this feature in the game.

Message 3 of 6 (12,603 Views)

★★ Novice

I spent 30 minutes online with a support guy last night and he kept saying 'you need to rent a server to play with your friends' so I asked what you need to do to rent a server, he put me on hold, and then came back with 'there is no way to rent a server'...awesome. How in the world does a game that is supposed to focus around community and playing online with your friends, completely leave that option out of the game? I'm on xbox360, but all the same, EA has been so focused on making cement crack and  crumble they completely forgot about the fundamentals.

Message 4 of 6 (12,584 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Doesn't even make sense.. EA really needs to fix this, especially if they expect to bring over fan base from call of duty
Message 5 of 6 (11,717 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Good thing gamestop gives you a 7 day like it or return it so it looks like IM getting crap of duty so i can play with my friend that the hole thing of playing games online

Message 6 of 6 (10,186 Views)