How do I submit a complaint about BF4?

by crowdcontrolea

Original Post

Re: How do I submit a complaint about BF4?

★★★ Newbie

I was told some one is looking in to a class action lawsuit .. IDK all the details, I want to find out . Im in !!. Im pissed also .. and every one I know is..

Message 21 of 27 (428 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have now stopped any attempt to play this lousy game, if there is a class action suite, I am in....
Message 22 of 27 (425 Views)

★★★ Novice
It's been months now and the game is still terrible. But does anyone know the answer to the original ? Of how to submit a complaint to EA?
Message 23 of 27 (398 Views)

★★★ Novice
This question is not solved. You can not submit a complaint through battlelog, as you say it is intended. I guess battlelog is broke also
Message 24 of 27 (397 Views)

re: typical dice/ea

★ Novice
I have like so many spent money to purchase bf4 plus premium as I enjoy the game. My issue is add the fact that I just a week ago rented a server for 3 months and for 5 days out of the 7 I have had it for I have not been a. Been able to access it or b. Not been able to play it. There has been no notification to server renters or apologies what about refunding us the days we lose from renting an obviously flawed system. As of now if u r not "fixing" servers or "updating" them we your Customers get very little play time. Right now your servers are down for me all of them. In the future your company has lost another customer I will not give u my money again. Maybe try to perfect or at least getting the game running decently before u make us pay for your failures
Message 25 of 27 (390 Views)

Re: re: typical dice/ea

★★★★★ Apprentice

There is Battlefield 4 Appcrash on mantle

Here it is: Faulting application name: bf4.exe, version: 1.2.0.1, time stamp: 0x532998a1
Faulting module name: bf4.exe, version: 1.2.0.1, time stamp: 0x532998a1
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000001ee784
Faulting process id: 0xed0
Faulting application start time: 0x01cf61782ec75dc4
Faulting application path: D:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4\bf4.exe
Faulting module path: D:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4\bf4.exe
Report Id: d66df2da-cd6b-11e3-82af-60a44c6189ca
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

On directx it's ok, but on mantle there is such problem. Crashes on mantle began after latest server update 28.04.2014, before this update there were no crashes on mantle. Help please. When will dice fix it?!!

It's not Battlefield 4, it's Crashfield 4.

Message 26 of 27 (384 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I agree, i think if you choose a class be it sniper or engineer it should play like that take sniper when you kill an opponent it reveals your position and i hate it when team mates spawn on your position, sort it out dice
Message 27 of 27 (224 Views)