Re: How do I get back on the Valkyrie on Battlefield 4 during the south china sea mission?

by rizzoid

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I get back on the Valkyrie on Battlefield 4 during the south china sea mission?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

How? I have been trying for a long time, but the Valkyrie is way too fast.

Message 1 of 4 (19,912 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I get back on the Valkyrie on Battlefield 4 during the south china sea mission?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I tried that, but it didn't work. I tried restarting from checkpoint, and after that Valkyrie slowed down and i made it

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (21,330 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Use and hold your boost key to gain extra acceleration.  It's shift on PC, not sure about consoles. It's likely the same as what you use for sprint while running around with your soldier on foot.

Message 2 of 4 (19,881 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I tried that, but it didn't work. I tried restarting from checkpoint, and after that Valkyrie slowed down and i made it

Message 3 of 4 (21,331 Views)

Re: How do I get back on the Valkyrie on Battlefield 4 during the south china se

★★★ Newbie

I also had this problem -- getting back to the Valkyrie.  I must have been driving the speedboat behind a battleship and the Valkyrie carrier for maybe about 45 minutes.  Finally I gave up.

A plane did fly over.  I have been playing this game on the Xbox 360.  At one point I was able to drive up alongside of the ship, either side, but there is no way to re-connect with the Valkyrie ship.  I will try to start over as others have suggested.

Message 4 of 4 (5,121 Views)