Re: How do I create a squad in Battlefield 4 pre-game?

by AyImao

Original Post

How do I create a squad in Battlefield 4 pre-game?

★★★ Newbie

I am able to invite my friends to join my squad while in game. But i can not figure out to squad up pre-game to head into servers with my squad together. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Message 1 of 7 (14,639 Views)

★★★ Newbie

13 people me too'd and no answers eh? That's cool. I guess they forgot to include a pre-game lobby in this release. Well thats gay

Message 2 of 7 (13,124 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They Haven't added squads yet. Wait for a future update! Good Luck. contact me on xbox @ Fizzics Legends or by email @ [edit: email address removed]

Message 3 of 7 (11,668 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i completely agreed, like WTF. who dropped the ball and was like oh thats not need at the moment. **bleep**ing half ass game and launched too early. **bleep**ing dice all i want is to enjoy BF4 but nooo the servers are down. how you gonna do me dirty like that, oh here is your new game you been waiting for OH you cant play haha that sucks!!!! UUUGHHH FUUUUUK

Message 4 of 7 (11,652 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You don't.

Message 5 of 7 (11,644 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Is there an answer to this yet? I have not seen anything new on this subject in days. The lack of pre game squad set up is completely unacceptable.

Message 6 of 7 (8,836 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Just out of curiosity, has anyone else considered trading in BF4 for COD Ghosts? Granted, Call of Duty is vastly inferior to Battlefield, but I'm sure Infinity Ward encourages, if not at the very least, gives you the option to play with your friends.

Message 7 of 7 (8,738 Views)