Re: How do I actually speak to a human from Customer Support?

by ragnarok013

Original Post

How do I actually speak to a human from Customer Support?

★★★ Newbie

I want to speak to an actual person but am not able to do so.  Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 7 (30,978 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

I found this off the net,don't know if it works and I don't know your region to give you a more accurate info.

Hope this helps
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & all . Click XP for my effort in helping! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Edit: Removed outdated contact information. -CM

Message 2 of 7 (30,922 Views)

[ Edited ]

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/help/faq/using-ea-help
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

Then select the telephone option and the “call me” option so you don't have to stay on hold for a long time (call back feature available to North America only).

All of these steps are no longer working as described. For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 7 (30,904 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There is no blue button that says I still need help. Horrendous trying to get customer support.

Message 4 of 7 (30,699 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @zangetsubeauty!

You should find "Live Chat" and "Call me Now" support buttons at the end of passage 4.

• Click on the link
  • Select your game click the orange button in the right below corner that says "Next"
  • Select Your platform and click "Next"
  • Enter the type of issue you're experiencing and another time "Next"

Hope this is helpful for you!

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 5 of 7 (30,695 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Join the club it’s a joke I’ve been stuck talking to ppl thru chat and the last guy said he’d have someone call me in 5-10 minutes they never called!

Message 6 of 7 (29,405 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Please don't bump old threads as it's not allowed on the forums. If you have any issues with Battlefield 4 or you have any other concerns about the game, feel free to create your own topic.

Closed.
Message 7 of 7 (29,346 Views)