Re: How can I use the Battlefield Companion app for Battlefield 4 instead of BF1

by Zickzii

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How can I use the Battlefield Companion app for Battlefield 4 instead of BF1?

★ Novice

Whenever I open the companion app I'm stuck on switching loadouts for BF1 instead of BF4.

Message 1 of 3 (1,413 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How can I use the Battlefield Companion app for Battlefield 4 instead of BF1

Community Manager

@Zickzii 

I just loaded up the companion and was successfully able to load up BF4 after clicking on career at the bottom. Once you click career select BF4. 

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,387 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Zickzii 

I just loaded up the companion and was successfully able to load up BF4 after clicking on career at the bottom. Once you click career select BF4. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,388 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry When you go to home at the bottom then click the arrow at the top of the screen you get to customize loadouts for BF1, I just assumed that was the only option as I looked through the settings and didn't find anything helpful. There's a few extra steps involved to get to BF4 I didn't expect. Thanks for the help! :-)
Message 3 of 3 (1,382 Views)