Re: How can I change voice over language from English to German in battlefield 4

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How can I change voice over language from English to German in battlefield 4?

★★ Novice
I am having battlefield 4 in English. I want to change just the voice over language from English to German.
Message 1 of 7 (7,043 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How can I change voice over language from English to German in battlefield 4

Hero (Retired)

@j03YBen-Dover @iDF-Rad1cal Sorry, but there is no official way to change language of the game. The language pack depends to the region in which you purchased the game.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (7,481 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

Hi @j03YBen-Dover! Try what he does in this video: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCsLS6xV9KM

If it doesn't work, say it and we will try something else Standard smile

Message 2 of 7 (7,028 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@j03YBen-Dover @iDF-Rad1cal Sorry, but there is no official way to change language of the game. The language pack depends to the region in which you purchased the game.

Message 3 of 7 (7,482 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @j03YBen-Dover,

as @IIPrest0nII said, the languages available in the game are limited for some versions of the game. I checked your account and you do indeed have an English only copy of the game, therefore you won't be able to change this. Usually, the option would be available in Origin in the game properties.

Message 4 of 7 (7,004 Views)

★★★ Newbie

But how can I change in Origin ?

Message 5 of 7 (6,021 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So you are telling Spanish speaking Americans to learn English?

Message 6 of 7 (4,155 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (4,079 Views)