Hi, i bought BF4 Limited Edition so i can play China Rising DLC in my PS3.. but

by fps_player76

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hi, i bought BF4 Limited Edition so i can play China Rising DLC in my PS3.. but

★ Novice

Hi,

i bought BF4 Limited Edition so i can play China Rising DLC in my PS3.. but when i got the the game i got fraud, there's the CD but no code there.. i bought again, but this time i got the code, China Rising is awesome but i wanted all DLC's.. a french friend of mine gameshared me all DLC's, but it didn't worked, as you guys know.. India now has PSN gift cards, i created a new local account, i want to redeem the code and buy BF4 Premium Edition in my new account but i'm scared that will get the Premium? and can i play BF4 Premium in my 2 accounts? a help is appreciated, Thanks!

Message 1 of 5 (711 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hi, i bought BF4 Limited Edition so i can play China Rising DLC in my PS3..

Community Manager

Hey @fps_player76 

I'm not 100% clear on what your question is. If you purchase Battlefield 4 Premium on your new account you will have Battlefield 4 Premium on that account only. If you have any questions surrounding game sharing content for other PlayStation accounts we recommend reaching out to PlayStation Support. They'll be more than happy to answer any code redemption and billing questions for your PlayStation account as well.

Click here to contact PlayStation Support

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (688 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @fps_player76 

I'm not 100% clear on what your question is. If you purchase Battlefield 4 Premium on your new account you will have Battlefield 4 Premium on that account only. If you have any questions surrounding game sharing content for other PlayStation accounts we recommend reaching out to PlayStation Support. They'll be more than happy to answer any code redemption and billing questions for your PlayStation account as well.

Click here to contact PlayStation Support

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (689 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry So i'll get BF4 Premium only in my second account right? i mean my friend gameshared me all DLC's but it didn't worked.. weirdly Second Assault DLC, Naval Strike DLC and Final Stand DLC's logos are in my main Battlelog account says i have those DLC's, but in PS3 i don't have it, i hope i'll get BF4 Premium in my new second account lol, and my second account is completely new, thanks!

Message 3 of 5 (663 Views)

@fps_player76 wrote:

@EA_Blueberry So i'll get BF4 Premium only in my second account right? i mean my friend gameshared me all DLC's but it didn't worked.. weirdly Second Assault DLC, Naval Strike DLC and Final Stand DLC's logos are in my main Battlelog account says i have those DLC's, but in PS3 i don't have it, i hope i'll get BF4 Premium in my new second account lol, and my second account is completely new, thanks!

If your BF4 was used then the code was used by the original owner. Game Sharing is a security issue and is not condoned or sanctioned. Also the reason that you do not see the DLC from your friend is that the game and the DLC must be from the same region or they do not see one another.  Your only option is the legitimately purchase the separate expansion packs or to purchase Premium if you wish to play the DLC maps.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 5 (645 Views)

★ Novice

@ragnarok013 I'll buy BF4 Premium from PS Store, thank you guys for answering 

Message 5 of 5 (626 Views)