Hi, I got the free BF4 expansions EA gave last year, without having the game

by RamonSaci

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hi, I got the free BF4 expansions EA gave last year, without having the game

★★ Novice

Hi, I got the free BF4 expansions EA gave last year, the base game I played because of EA Acess. Now my EA acess expired and I'd like to know that if I buy the game on the microsoft store. Will I keep the free expansions in my profile? Or it will be just the base game?

Message 1 of 6 (555 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hi, I got the free BF4 expansions EA gave last year, without having the game

Hero (Retired)

@RamonSaci Hello,

As far as I know, yes you still should have those free DLC's on your Account. When you will buy the base game, your DLC's should be still on your account.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (648 Views)

All Replies

Re: Hi, I got the free BF4 expansions EA gave last year, without having the game

Hero (Retired)

@RamonSaci Hello,

As far as I know, yes you still should have those free DLC's on your Account. When you will buy the base game, your DLC's should be still on your account.

Message 2 of 6 (649 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm going to buy the game. I will let you know about that. Thanks for the quick answer :D

Message 3 of 6 (543 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Good! I will wait Standard smile

Message 4 of 6 (541 Views)

★★ Novice

Confirmed. All 4 expansions are still linked to the account. Now I will play again. Thanks!

Message 5 of 6 (534 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Thank you for your feedback! 

Message 6 of 6 (513 Views)