Help

by Juggernaunt_132

Original Post

Help

★★★ Novice

I can't play BF3, BF4, BFP4F, BFH!! Because I got banned from battlelog! I sent MULTIPLE emails to ea reguarding my ban! I asked them why I am banned and if there was a way to unban me, I get a email back about 1 week later and they said that "they wont be lifting my ban" They never gave me a reason why I was ban or if there was a way to unban my account!

IGN: JUGGERNAUNT_132

Name: Mickey

Product: BF3, BF4, BFH, BFP4F

Message 1 of 6 (229 Views)

Re: Help

Anonymous

Hi,

We are not able to comment on on banned/suspended accounts at Answer HQ. It is up to accountdisputes.

With regards,

inSmithereens

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind"

~ M.K. Gandhi

Message 2 of 6 (220 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have sent about 3-8 emails to accountdisputes already only got 1 reply saying that they wont be taking the bad off and that was that, they didn't tell what I did wrong and if there was something to do unban my account!

Message 3 of 6 (217 Views)

Anonymous

I am sorry but there is nothing we can do about ot on Answer HQ.

Message 4 of 6 (207 Views)

★★★ Novice

Do you know if I would be able to play other EA supported games like Need for speed World, Battlefield play4free and Battlefield heroes?

Message 5 of 6 (202 Views)

Anyways I think I am going to give up on EA, and not supp...

★★★ Novice

Anyways I think I am going to give up on EA, and not support it any more! I have given more than $1000 to EA over different accounts just to help them out, and they can't even help me out by telling me why my account is banned!

Message 6 of 6 (200 Views)