Re: Had DLC on my account, had to redownload tbr game and now missing DLC.

by SPILLY79

Original Post

Had DLC on my account, had to redownload tbr game and now missing DLC.

★ Novice

I had downloaded all of the DLC and later accidentally uninstalled the game, upon reinstalling it I have Dragon, Rising, but now I have to repurchase naval strike and second assault. Anyone have this issue? Tech team, what's up with this?

Message 1 of 5 (494 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Which system are you playing on?

Have yot tried downloading and reinstalling your missing DLCs as well?

Message 2 of 5 (469 Views)

★ Novice

Im on Xbox One. I've tried to download it, it just asks for payment. Weird how it gave me some DLC but not all. 

Message 3 of 5 (462 Views)

@SPILLY79 wrote:

Im on Xbox One. I've tried to download it, it just asks for payment. Weird how it gave me some DLC but not all. 

Are you Premium, where were you trying to download your expansions from, the XBL store, the BF4 in game store etc? If you are make sure that you go to your games and apps section, hit the new start button when BF4 is highlighted, select manage game then download all. This should include your premium file which will give you access to your expansions. If you aren't premium this method should square you away as well.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 5 (460 Views)

★ Novice

I was downloading them from the store, and tried from ingame as well. I went to the add on tab for the game and still missing those two. Not premium but had downloaded them separately a while back.

Message 5 of 5 (453 Views)