Re: Greedy Chinese, Attack BF4 Asia server, EA also allow such illegal behavior?

by HATANO_KENJI

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Greedy Chinese, Attack BF4 Asia server, EA also allow such illegal behavior?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic 

I am the owner of a Battlefield 4 Asia server.

Greedy people from China in the past few years, in order to earn money, Launched an DDoS attack on Asia's BF4 server. (every day)

When the perpetrator's server is spurned by Asia players, Such DDoS attacks, from Oct last year until now.

Because of these guys can easily query each server through Battlelog IP address.

Discussion from the BF4DB forum:

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/hacked-server-2448

Discussion from China:

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6101106880

Because of the attack of these criminals, Servers in Japan and Singapore are also subject to DDoS attacks from China.

This is very unfair to server owners and players who are not from China.

So I want to ask you what you think about crimes from China?

Do you have a solution to hide the IP address source code? (Don't let we use the [View Source Code] to easily query the server's IP address.)

Can you answer?

Message 1 of 16 (8,517 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Greedy Chinese, Attack BF4 Asia server, EA also allow such illegal behavior?

EA DICE Team

Hello  @HATANO_KENJI,

Sorry to hear about the issues you had with Battlefield 4. If your servers are having issues I recommend that you reach out to your RSP for assistance in mitigation with your servers.

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (8,454 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hello  @HATANO_KENJI,

Sorry to hear about the issues you had with Battlefield 4. If your servers are having issues I recommend that you reach out to your RSP for assistance in mitigation with your servers.

/Atic

Message 2 of 16 (8,455 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic

If you can't figure out what I said, I will emphasize it again, i3D.NET and other server providers, Can't take any action on this.

Because they can't change any code from Battlelog, Anyone can still query the correct server IP address and port and launch an attack.

E.g
"ip":"31.204.145.40"
"port":25550

Do you think we really have a way to hide this information?

For our server owners, We can only endure being attacked and are 100% unable to get a refund, Now this situation is your responsibility and not us.

I can only tell you, Battlelog Systems Engineer, "therealroksteady", he is also concerned about this matter.

Because a similar situation also occurs in the US Queue-Bot attack, You have to admit that [join server] must be changed.

Because if you don’t want to change, We can only continue to spend time and money, This is unfair to us.

I can tell you that our solution is to ask DICE to redesign the new server UI and give up the Battlelog, Or delete Battlelog and statistics directly.

Can you report it for me?

Message 3 of 16 (8,401 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

By the way, I can provide a screenshot of the attacker’s chat to you.

This is his harassment of US players in BFV, forcing the other party to say "China NO.1", Then get the EA banned, the screenshot he complained about.

He is also a fan who likes cheating.

How much money do you want us to waste for this guy?

( Remove the conversation as its name and shame on the forum) - Atic 

Message 4 of 16 (8,394 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic

You always remove what you don't want to see, But do you see how much of our money is lost because of these greedy Chinese?

How much has the number of Asia players decreased?

imgur.com/a/w6UN4Az

I absolutely can't accept it, because BF1 and BFV are far better than BF4, like this.

Because the facts can prove that these two games in Asia are games that allow Chinese cheaters to freely cheat, Only BF4 can minimize cheating behavior.

But because of the two code, You will kill this excellent game.

And you actually told me that I must request i3D.NET to assist with the processing?

Do you think i3D.NET looks like a Battlelog System Engineer?

Please answer my question and don't evade!

PS. I just calculated a 64-slot server, The number of online players in August last year, the calculation of this condition alone exceeded: 1638

Screenshot_2019-05-08 BF4 Stats.png

But all of Asia’s current players are only: 724

How do you want us to accept server attacks in Asia?

Message 5 of 16 (8,357 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic 

I am renting the BF4 server again this month.

From my server enabled to the current, The following error message has occurred multiple times:

ERROR
Game disconnected: Client closed down connection. Check your network connection and make sure that port 3659 (UDP) is open.

You might say this is related to my network environment, But I have to tell you that this is a DDos attack from China.

Especially this time is a DDoS attack against port targets, Therefore, for i3D.NET, this abnormal situation cannot be confirmed.

Even some players can join the server, The server also continues to operate without being attacked to restart, But there are still many people who can't join the server.

I just want to say, You created this situation, Are you really unwilling to deal with the problems caused by these two codes?

No one wants to hide, it means that the problem continues to happen.

Do you really think € 63.10 is pocket money?
Message 6 of 16 (8,313 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic 

Today my server is again attacked by China under full slots.

How big do you think this impact is to me? I can tell you that after that, my server has never had a full slots player.

One day's server rent is wasted, Do you still feel that it has nothing to do with EA?

Message 7 of 16 (8,267 Views)

Please remove the [Join Server] button, from the battlelog immediately.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
Error
Game disconnected: Client closed down connection. Check your network connection and make sure that port 3659 (UDP) is open.

This is the error message I often see these days,This represents not just the server provider for i3D.NET, Launched DDoS attacks by criminals from China.

Fragnet

Gameservers

The servers of these two companies, Also by DDoS attacks from China.

I emphasize again, When everyone uses "Resource Monitor" wants to query the server's IP address, Can only be queried: "hosted-by.i3d.net" (Can't even query port information)

But these things [join the server] button, everything has, Do you still think this is the server provider must be responsible?

You are like a legitimate spy, You provide the best attack opportunities for China criminals.

You have made a very large impact on the server users of other different games on the same host, Because it just because your code, resulting in the company's IP range in Asia is completely leak.

Do you want to destroy the Asia servers of other games?

Or do you think that the Asia DDoS attack game is very fun?

[Images Removed - CM]

Message 8 of 16 (8,276 Views)

Re: Please remove the [Join Server] button, from the battlelog immediately.

Community Manager

@HATANO_KENJI 

Thank you for your concern. We've already responded to your inquiry on this in a previous post of yours here

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 16 (8,251 Views)

Re: Please remove the [Join Server] button, from the battlelog immediately.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Are you kidding me?

Only your company, Can change the code of Battlelog.

You make DDoS attacks SOP mode completely overturned, Let criminals from China do not need internet technology.

Can you expect what an innocent server provider company can do?

This is in the server page, Use the server information found by [View Source Code]

"ip":"43.239.136.68"

"port":25680

Accurate attack, can you understand what this means?

This means that China criminals can easily attack any server.

If China criminals attack from the following IP range?

43.239.136.10 to 43.239.136.98

How many more server owners do you think will be affected?

Consumer game server hosting | i3D.net Performance Hosting

This is the list of game servers sold by i3D.NET, For game server provider company, The only thing that can make money is to sell the Ranked server.

Because the other game servers, players can install their own servers to provide services, But the only source that can make money is completely destroyed by your selfishness.

You don't admit that this is a mistake, Always want to push responsibility to the game server provider company, You will never think about the risk of IP range leakage.

Do you know? In the past 3 years, Asian server players of other games are also complaining that their servers are also being attacked by DDoS.

I can think that those players are also the service to buy i3D.NET game server, Of course, you can also check if the news is true.

But I can tell you, To install server software using Windows Server 2012 R2, you will never install a game server software for only one game, This is a very simple rule of making money.

By the way, I have been testing Fragnet's Singapore server for the past few days, but I have been attacked by DDoS every day, even though there are only 3 players in the server.

Who do you think is the responsibility of this?

[08:35:42] arno827 has disconnected from the server..
[08:35:42] MAJ_MacMillan has disconnected from the server..
[08:35:42] 1350767617 has disconnected from the server (reason: Player lost connection)..

I emphasize again, Battlefield 4 server is has never been free, We spend a lot of money each month to rent a server, Not for purchasing DDoS attack services.

We also purchased a 24/30 server limited service, The game time we can play every day is: GMT+8 AM:8:30 to AM:12:50, But since the beginning of the summer vacation in Asia, we have no way to play the game normally.

You want to let the China criminals, continue to hurt Asian game server environment to what time?

Or do you want me to publish the personal information of one of the China criminals in this forums?

We have confirmed the name of the China criminals: 王x涛

Message 10 of 16 (8,223 Views)