Game in general

by Xythos02

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game in general

★★★ Newbie

So i've had battlefield 4 for quite a while now, i used to play it a couple months ago, but now when open origin to play it, the game isn't installed, or even showing up on the list of games i should have. So i tried putting the game disk in and starting it up that way, it told me to put a code in and the code doesn't work, this is the same account i've been using from the very start.

Message 1 of 2 (489 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game in general

@Xythos02 wrote:

So i've had battlefield 4 for quite a while now, i used to play it a couple months ago, but now when open origin to play it, the game isn't installed, or even showing up on the list of games i should have. So i tried putting the game disk in and starting it up that way, it told me to put a code in and the code doesn't work, this is the same account i've been using from the very start.

If you are on PC the code is a onetime user code that entered the code into your Origin library and once used the code is not able to be used for reinstallation since it's used. The way to reinstall is via your origin game library. However it sounds like your game library is missing BF4, so if it's not in the hidden games section you'll need to speak with a Game Advisor at EA Customer Support to see what happened to your game. You can contact a Game Advisor at:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us 

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (435 Views)

All Replies

Re: Game in general

@Xythos02 wrote:

If you are on PC the code is a onetime user code that entered the code into your Origin library and once used the code is not able to be used for reinstallation since it's used. The way to reinstall is via your origin game library. However it sounds like your game library is missing BF4, so if it's not in the hidden games section you'll need to speak with a Game Advisor at EA Customer Support to see what happened to your game. You can contact a Game Advisor at:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us 

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (436 Views)