Re: Game immediately crashes when entering a tank secondary

by POOHSTICK17

Original Post

Game immediately crashes when entering a tank secondary

★★★★ Guide

This has been an issue for nearly a week.  It's a huge game breaking bug that huge amounts of people are having (any google search or visit to the BF4 forums will show this).

The issue we are all having is that when we enter a tanks gunner seat (either by spawning in it or jumping in when on foot), the game immediately crashes, and you have to force close.

This issue is not quite as big of a deal to me, as I'm usually on foot, but I've noticed that nearly every one of my friends stopped playing because of this reason.  They enjoy tank fighting with me spotting, but they can't do that with this bug going on.

Why has this obviously HUGE game breaking bug still in the game after nearly a week?

Message 1 of 5 (311 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

DICE is aware of this problem and it is fixing it, a patch should come soon.

If this helps, please click the white XP button and to give me some XP.
If this solves your question, click the green solution button and mark it as solution so it can help others with the same problem.

Message 2 of 5 (309 Views)

★★★★ Guide

If they are aware and are fixing it, why aren't they informing anyone on it?

Message 3 of 5 (304 Views)
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)

Hi, they know about this problem and they trying to fix it - its just they're not very good at letting us know that they know Wink

I just want to re-post the server link from Battlelog again for testing out this problem:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ru/forum/threadview/2955065224466910018/1/

There is also a (large) thread on this topic here http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/PC-BF4-crashing-on-vehicle-entry-since-newest-patch/td-p/2267...

Message 4 of 5 (299 Views)

last update make me unable too shoot with tank gunner

★★★ Newbie

with the last update nothing go right I'm unable too shoot gunner tank (second place in t90 as exemple). All tank unable too shoot another thing when i get shoot by someone with 0 heal

Message 5 of 5 (282 Views)