Re: Game disconnected

by dsadadadadsa

Original Post

Game disconnected

★★ Novice

I get allot of this: Game disconnected: your connection to the server timed out.

Whats wrong?

Message 8 of 10 (321 Views)

ERROR Game disconnected; your connection to the server timed out.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I seem to get this error kicking me back out to the browser in like every match I join after like 10-15 min.  Its not my network because the other 150 games I have run fine.  This is disappointing.  The rubber banding and lag spikes are atrocious too.  I hope I'm not the only one and this gets patched soon. 

Running latest AMD drivers 13.11 V8 Beta.

I7 3770k

16G Ram

AMD 6990

520G SSD

Latest motherboard drivers and BIOS.

Windows 7 64 bit.

Message 1 of 10 (414 Views)

Re: ERROR Game disconnected; your connection to the server timed out.

★★★ Novice

sounds like punkbuster or a port issue to me. It's happens like that when something goes wrong with punkbuster or your ports arent forward. Its also happened like that in previous battlefield games or at least it did that to me. hope this help some.

Message 2 of 10 (407 Views)

Re: ERROR Game disconnected; your connection to the server timed out.

★★ Novice

Im experiencing the same exact problem. I don't think its related to punkbuster because it's happening to me in games with and without punkbuster on. I'm going to try to update punkbuster anyway just in case because I had reoccuring issues with punkbuster in BF3. What antivirus are you using? I'm using Webroot and i'm wondering if that may be the culprit. If you find a resolution, please post it here. Good luck.

Message 3 of 10 (380 Views)

Game disconnected: your connection to the server timed out.

★ Novice

Why is this happening? It happens like once every other game. It's incredibly frustrating because I lose all the unlocks I got that round.

Message 4 of 10 (364 Views)

disconnect after every BF4 game

★ Novice
After each match, I get disconnected. The message I get is as follows.

ERROR
Game disconnected: your connection to the server timed out.

If I click reconnect in battlelog it doesn't work. I have to go to the server in the list and connect from the server itself.

My specs:
Windows 8.1
Intel i7 4770K 3.5Ghz
GeForce GTX 770
Realtek Audio

Message 5 of 10 (438 Views)

Re: disconnect after every BF4 game

★ Novice

I take it back about reconnecting afterwards. Sometimes the button works.

Message 6 of 10 (407 Views)

ERROR Game disconnected: your connection to the server timed out.

★★★ Newbie

What is this? How do i fix it?

Message 7 of 10 (304 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Having the same issue. No issues with internet, so presume either problem with client or server.

Also noticed lag spikes today when playing, you getting them as well tokar? Will be running along and then suddenly everything jumps backwards by a few seconds.

Playing on fiber, 60mb down 15mb up. Connection is otherwise perfectly stable.

Message 9 of 10 (309 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes maybe i don't know. I have don't notes any thing like that.

But it is kind of frustrated that i don't can play the game and the stats seems to get lost to. And if i try to rejoin the server it dont seems to find it.

Message 10 of 10 (304 Views)