Game disappeared

by vikatimeesx

Original Post

Game disappeared

★★★ Newbie

Hello!

My game had disappeared tonight, I left it downloading yesterday evening and this morning I saw that my PC had shut down somehow.(Might had some automatic updates)And then I open origin, I cannot see BF4 at all... I looked on my origin games folder and I saw I have downloaded 18gb out of 29gb

I used an code to redeem the game on origin a few days ago but now it disappeared for no reason.. All my other games are still in my account but not BF4.

I really hope I could get back downloading and playing BF4.

Message 1 of 3 (160 Views)

Re: Game disappeared

★★★★★ Expert

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem  https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you 

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks

mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here 

Message 2 of 3 (154 Views)

Re: Game disappeared

★★★★ Expert

1st Make sure you are logged into the account on which the game/s were registered.
If you're getting the "code already used" message, it means the game code has been registered.

Please make sure you have "Show: All Games" in MY GAMES selected. Have also a look at "Hidden Games" because manually hidden games will not appear in the "All Games" view.

If none of the above, you'll have to contact a game advisor (accounts) via live chat from your computer to check the status of your account and where the game may be registered.

For any issues regarding accounts/refunds, please follow these steps to contact a game advisor for more help:

1. Click the link https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask and log in with your Origin name and password.

2. Where it says: ’What Can We Help you With’, type in ‘GAME NAME’

3. Click Find Solutions

4. Select "Your problem,eg accounts" from the drop-down list and also select your platform from the list.

5. Click: Find Solutions

6. Scroll down a little and on the lower right hand side, Click "I Still need Help"

Picture to help you understand better,  https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center

The Window Will Open...
You’ll now see the currently available contact options(Depending on your game). These may vary depending on your geographical location and the time of day. Phone or Live Chat are the best options.

For customers in North America:

• Select "Call me."
  • Enter your phone number.
  • Select "Submit."

For Customers outside of North America:

• Go to the "choose a contact method" section
  • Contact us using the telephone number provided within the listed opening hours

Please be aware that it is likely that the agent you speak to will need to confirm your personal informations on this account.

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 3 of 3 (151 Views)