Re: Game could not login to EA Online: your account is not allowed to play this game.

by Genl_Petrus

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game could not login to EA Online: your account is not allowed to play this game.

★★ Guide

Um. Why?

My friends are all playing, yet I crashed out and then got back and am getting messages like:

Game could not login to EA Online: your account is not allowed to play this game.

Game could not login to EA Online Soccer ball.

Your game session has expired, please log out and then log in again.

Origin could not get code (-5df6fe0c): Server error: Internal Server Error.

Message 1 of 13 (10,421 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game could not login to EA Online: your account is not allowed to play this game.

Community Manager

We are investigating intermittent issues that are affecting quite a few of our services, this may be affecting you too, Kuirel.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 13 (10,574 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

no one can play while the maintenance are going on they will finish in 3 hours if you still can not play contact Origin EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press i still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks 

Message 2 of 13 (10,371 Views)

Community Manager

We are investigating intermittent issues that are affecting quite a few of our services, this may be affecting you too, Kuirel.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 13 (10,575 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

okay now I am Getting that Message aswell please Dont make me Regret buying Battlefield 4

Message 4 of 13 (10,252 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Thank you. I figured I was logged out due to maintenance, but the messages made me think it was something else. Might as well report it here instead of clogging up the BF4 forums. Standard smile

xxxo77o4906 thanks for the details on how to get to live chat - I had forgotten how to get to that.

Message 5 of 13 (10,224 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

no problem all ways  here to help the community 

Message 6 of 13 (10,169 Views)

Community Manager

Just to check back on this, the issue is resolved now, please let us know if you're still having trouble.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 13 (10,148 Views)

★★ Guide

No issues any more at all, thank you.

Message 8 of 13 (10,053 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I just got it today, Cant connect to EA your account is not allowed to play this game?

I dont hack or anything, and I have only like 25% accuracy with my rifles. so I'm aimbot.

What has happened? I wanted to use the .338 recon i unlocked yesterday.

Please help me.

Message 9 of 13 (9,776 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem again. Did I do something wrong? I never had this problem before.

Message 10 of 13 (8,992 Views)