Re: Gadgets being thrown automatically when selected.

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Gadgets being thrown automatically when selected.

★★ Novice

Just reinstalled BF4 as my PC isn't quite handling Bf5 too well, need to update the old rig...

Fired it up last night for the first time in a long time, when playing medic and sniper, if I selected the motion balls or medpack it just threw them automatically. 

I have reset all key bindings and still having the same issues, this is probably something really simple but I can't figure out whats going on.

The only key bindings I know I have remaining are through my mouse, I have a weapon switch on my left and right click for the scroll wheel.

Any ideas as to whats going on? Have also unplugged my joystick...

Cheers

SpOOnY

Message 1 of 3 (540 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team
Hey @SpOOnY0_o, That is how Battlefield 4 plays, there is nothing "wrong" on your end. 

In Battlefield V we added the manually trow stop instead of automatically thrown out gadgets. 

TLDR: It's working as intended. 

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (503 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team
Hey @SpOOnY0_o, That is how Battlefield 4 plays, there is nothing "wrong" on your end. 

In Battlefield V we added the manually trow stop instead of automatically thrown out gadgets. 

TLDR: It's working as intended. 

/Atic
Message 2 of 3 (504 Views)

★★ Novice

Ah ok, don't really remember it happening that way but maybe I had it confused as I'd played a few rounds of BFV.

Thanks Atic Standard smile.

SpOOnY

Message 3 of 3 (499 Views)