Freezing XBOX 360

by machinegunsauce

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 4 freeze problems

★★★ Newbie

What HD pack? Surely the download is not the HD pack as graphics is poor.

Message 51 of 67 (1,233 Views)

Re: BF4 Freezing every few loading screens

★★ Novice

Im have the same issues. Its at the l8ading screen or in the middle of game play. Its not just a little its alot. I play maybe 5 games and it freezes up. 

Message 52 of 67 (904 Views)

Re: BF4 making my xbox 360 freeze

★★★ Novice

No, it actually just happened to me while I was trying to join a Defuse server. Getting tired of this baloney.

Message 53 of 67 (835 Views)

Re: BF4 making my xbox 360 freeze

★★ Novice

This is a really big issue, I hate having to restart my Xbox every time the server cycles to Hainan Resort. For me, it ONLY freezes when Hainan Resort comes up. Freezes at loading screen, can't do anything buy restart. Time consuming and deteriorating the quality of play.

Message 54 of 67 (699 Views)

Re: Freezing XBOX 360

★★ Novice
EA games are the ONLY games i ever have a problem with. Constantly freezing up where i have to turn my xbox off. This is ridiculous...you should NOT have put out a game of this "quality" if it wasnt finished. Soo many bugs i cant even play 2 maps in a row without it freezing. Nice job EA...you just lost a once loyal customer. Im canceling my Xbox one bf4 preorder and going with COD GHOSTS. No wonder you guys were voted worst company a cpl yrs in a row. Nice job ea you guys are terrible
Message 55 of 67 (549 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Daily Freezes here!

The only thing to look forward to in this game is NOT to freeze during a match and lose all your points. I have not seen any responses from EA/Origin that indicate this as a critical priority fix. Hard booting your console due to poorly developed games cannot be good. Please make sure you let microsoft know what your going through as well. I have always been a Battlefield Fan but its a fact that their last two releases have had plenty of issues. I am very disappointed that I waited in line out in the cold for this game and could be half way through progression on Call of Duty Ghost by now if I would have made a better choice. That's another $60 down the drain, thanks EA, you  ROCK....

Is there any admins on here that can point me in the right direction for obtaining a refund?

Message 56 of 67 (531 Views)

★★ Novice
No your not the only one, mine freezes all the time. The problem is occurring on the server end it's not your game. It's everyones game on all platforms. Xbox, PS3, PC, Psp....... Every single copy is having the same issues. It took my brother and I 1 hour to get into the same multiplayer lobby then to have his game freeze and when he rejoined mine froze. Realistically the game is absolutely unplayable untill this is fixed. Oh and don't bother buying ghost its just a bunch of mods and bots. Which I'm starting to see a lot of in bf4 aswell.
Message 57 of 67 (515 Views)

★★ Novice
Just spoke with xbox live support and they refunded me the money for the game and bf4 premium, so if you're looking for your money back here's the number. 1-800-469-9269
Message 58 of 67 (512 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same freaking issue.... sitting in lobby and try to join multilayer them hunain map and bam! Game freezes. And forget restating, bc it happens multiple times in a row. I'm soo pissed! And it looks like this had been going on for 2+ weeks.
Message 59 of 67 (479 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah it is really bad right now, I don't know if its the work they did last night but I cant play a game without the xbox360 freezing.

Message 60 of 67 (478 Views)