Fourth Floor Dog Tag?

by rkohli555

Original Post

Re: Fourth Floor Dog Tag?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Strange coz I just noticed that I have the dogtag unlocked but I have never played Hardline(beta or otherwise) and I never signed up for any betas either, and I'm not premeum

Message 21 of 34 (3,256 Views)

★★ Novice

i went premium too but i didn't get it! so this dog tag isn't from premium

Message 22 of 34 (3,197 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i played the beta and never got it 

Message 23 of 34 (3,015 Views)

★★ Novice

i dont know how my friend found this but on siege of shanghai there is elevators you must enter all of these on C tower and you will find that the last ellevator you enter will have a russan girl saying error! it sound like VERY low volume on it and then i instantly died and im just like wtf in chatt but then i secretly unlockt the 4th tag i did see it in my battlereport i think they are more ways to unlock it tho but it was a cool Easter Egg...

Message 24 of 34 (2,998 Views)

@willeboydunis wrote:

i dont know how my friend found this but on siege of shanghai there is elevators you must enter all of these on C tower and you will find that the last ellevator you enter will have a russan girl saying error! it sound like VERY low volume on it and then i instantly died and im just like wtf in chatt but then i secretly unlockt the 4th tag i did see it in my battlereport i think they are more ways to unlock it tho but it was a cool Easter Egg...

This is not possible. The 4th Floor dog tag was only given out for participating in the first closed beta of Hardline which was only released on PC and PS4. If you did not participate in the first closed beta you do not unlock the dog tag even if you participated in the second open beta that was open to all platforms.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 25 of 34 (2,991 Views)

★★ Novice

I would like  to have the 4th floor tag or the friends with dice, but i think the 4th floor tag has nothing to do with hardline or the phantom program because i finished the phantom program as of right now i have 500 kills with phantom and no 4th floor. now what does 4's and floors have to do with Cops and Criminals/Hardline? the only connection with the tag and hardline is the elevator that has a skull on the 4th floor. i could be that its a room in one of the dice buildings or something. No there is a crate in the back of the BF4 map OP outbreak and its has a picture saying NOT OPEN UNTIL 2142 which refers to the game BF2142 and on the 4th floor tag it says a date 2142 and aanother one saying the BF4 date that it came out, i was wondering if the 4th floor tag has Anything to do with that crate in Op outbreak because it says on the sign CLOSED TILL 2142.

Message 26 of 34 (2,913 Views)

★★ Novice

I have a friend that has the 4th floor tag and he said he has never played Hardline beta.

Message 27 of 34 (2,873 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@FawxoBandit Lucky him. As i stated above already the requirements to unlocking it and you're about 2 years late past the possibility of unlocking it.

Message 28 of 34 (2,862 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So please tell me how these people who haven't got premium or played hardline at all beta or singed up have it???
Message 29 of 34 (2,847 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have premium and played the beta I even got the dog tag for participating in it and I pre ordered it?? This * is so unfair like why don't they tell people about the *?
Message 30 of 34 (1,958 Views)