Fourth Floor Dog Tag?

by rkohli555

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fourth Floor Dog Tag?

★★ Novice

I wanted to know how to get the fourth floor dog tag as many of my friends have it along with these other new dog tags. Did I have to sign up for the hardline beta like most people are saying because it would be a little unfair considering im preordering it but just didnt get a chance to participate in the beta

Message 1 of 35 (67,097 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fourth Floor Dog Tag?

Hero (Retired)

If you played the beta, you get the dogtag. 

If you didn't then you won't get it.

View in thread

Message 2 of 35 (71,249 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Message 2 of 35 (71,250 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@rkohli555 wrote:

I wanted to know how to get the fourth floor dog tag as many of my friends have it along with these other new dog tags. Did I have to sign up for the hardline beta like most people are saying because it would be a little unfair considering im preordering it but just didnt get a chance to participate in the beta

I pre-ordered to and I played the beta on PS4. I reached rank 10 on the Hardline Beta, have the Phantom assignmets unlocked on BF4, and I'm rank 79 in BF4 and I didn't get it.I even tried making the Visceral symbol for my emblem in BF4, but with no results. I really want it, but I just can't get it for reasons unknown. Can anyone help me?

Message 3 of 35 (66,511 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm actually trying to help my friend firgure out how HE got it. It has nothing to do with Beta, he doesn't have it, and other forums tend to agree,same with Phantom program.

Message 4 of 35 (65,866 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

This is a known bug/glitch. The dog tags most likely won't be removed, but they probably won't be added in to anyone else's inventory.

Message 5 of 35 (65,859 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have got it and I think its cos I went premium
Message 6 of 35 (65,820 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@MorningTimeCloud wrote:

You can get the dogtag by using this link (you get it from scanning the QR code on the 4thfloor dogtag) www.battlefield.com/4thfloor

Message 7 of 35 (65,818 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had never played nor signed up to any battlefield games ever. Until last week. Then today I bought the premium and acquired the 4th floor DT.
Message 8 of 35 (65,800 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i didn't play the beta...but i still got it...its so weird Confusedmileysurprised:

Message 9 of 35 (65,108 Views)

★★★ Newbie

somebody in battlelog sayed that if u read the Qr code whit your phone, it goes in somekinda of netsite...i dunno what is in there...but you guys...find out Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 10 of 35 (65,107 Views)