Re: Feedback - EA has lost my support and confidence as a customer

by Indigojack16

Original Post

Feedback - EA has lost my support and confidence as a customer

★★★ Newbie

Returning player to Battlefield 4 and discovered it has been banned by Punkbuster in my absence. Some little * from Europe has been playing on my account without my knowledge and got it banned for cheating. Appealing with them is futile since they no longer to reply to tickets so please don't ask me to follow up with them as your resolution.

However, that is not my real problem. My problem is EA. I have a second Origin account and EA refuse to provide me a new copy or a discounted copy of Battlefield 4 even though I have already bought it at full price as well as all of the expansions. It is an older game, relatively cheap and despite years as your customer EA refuse to help me out. It is not my fault it has been banned. Also, please don't tell me 'it is my responsibility to maintain my account security'. This was an older dormant account of mine and you cannot expect people to maintain each and every single account they have on the internet whether it's used or unused. 

As a result I will never buy an EA product again.

I expected better from you but even the bare minimum of a goodwill gesture is out of the question for you.

Message 1 of 3 (349 Views)

★★ Pro

Hi,

If you think your account is hacked, please go to the link below:

https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/account/i-think-somebody-hacked-my-origin-account-what-can-i-do-now/

If your account is still compromised or you cannot enter to your account:

1. Head to https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
  2. Select Origin as the product.
  3. Select your platform.
  4. Select “Manage my account” as the topic.
  5. Select “Hacked account” as the issue.
  6. Select one of the options to talk with EA.

Also, you should contact EvenBalance to discuss about your PunkBuster ban.

Message 2 of 3 (333 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Indigojack16 I already have access to the account and setup two-step security. I have discussed this with EA on the phone. They can't/won't do anything about it.

I already opened a ticket with EvenBalance. That was 3 weeks ago and no reply.
Message 3 of 3 (292 Views)