Re: Failed to Join the game. Please check your network connection and try again.

by pyr0lyZer

Original Post

Failed to Join the game. Please check your network connection and try again.

★ Novice

I just bought Battlefield 4 for Xbox 360. I played multiplayer yesterday with no Problems. I have tried multiple times this evening and keep getting the error message "Failed to Join the game. Please check your network connection and try again." I have tried everything possible (restarting my modem/router, my xbox, ran a connection test etc....And still nothing. Has this issue been resolved yet?

-Sean

Message 1 of 5 (1,310 Views)

Re: Failed to Join the game. Please check your network connection and try again.

★★★ Newbie
Cmon ea support. Take your **bleep** out the peanut butter and get to helpin. I chose not to eat so i could buy this game now it wont work

Message 2 of 5 (1,225 Views)

★ Apprentice

I couldn't even get on yesterday because of this error...2 days in and yet to play one stinkin multiplayer match. I want some double XP or a battlepack or some reimbursement AFTER they get this fixed.

Message 3 of 5 (1,142 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having same issue on PS3 for the past two days sometimes it will let me in but alot of the time i have to restart the game to get it to work.

Message 4 of 5 (1,129 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It hapend to me since I bought the game on launch. It's not my router! It's the damn game! I want my money back!!!
Message 5 of 5 (1,112 Views)