[FIXED] - Unable to transfer gen 3 to gen 4

by Hermanater1

Original Post

Re: How do I transfer stats from old gen to next gen on bf4

★★ Apprentice

@GrootIamGroot,

If the game offer only once, and we had problem, what can we do? NOTHING

It's EA responsability for your games. YOU must solve your customer problems, related to your games.

If "the game automatically creates a new profile for the Next Gen console",it's easy, just DELETE IT. So, when we start the game again, it'll ask to transfer again.

I really don't know what you have to to, but I'm sure that it's you responsability to do this.

I'll not rest until my game stats are transfered to Xbox One.

It's easy to sell a game and not support it.

Message 21 of 165 (2,072 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @lordeleo,

I'm really sorry you feel that way, as explained above we are looking into it, we were already before, and after you contacted us your info was sent to our expert team to deal with this issue when there is a crash while transferring your stats, like it seems it happened to you.

We are giving support, that's why we're here, by the way, do you know we have a new answers HQ in Portuguese? We only started now, when you can, pass by there and leave your feedback on that new page for our Portuguese speaking clients Standard smile http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefiled-4/bd-p/Battlefiled-4-pt-br

Sorry once again, and please keep updated with this thread or the Answers HQ Portuguese page where I'm sure we'll give you more info on the next coming days regarding your issue, also you can update your case on Help.ea.com

Message 22 of 165 (2,067 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@GrootIamGroot,

Thanks for the info.

I already started a new topic there: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefiled-4/Erro-na-transferencia-de-status-progresso-do-jogador-multipla...

But it's just spreading the problem. We demand a solution.

Please, forward the topic to Whose can solve

Message 23 of 165 (2,051 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@lordeleo,

Yes, I sent you to the Portuguese boards so that our Portuguese speaking agents know what's happening too, as you dealt with your case with the Portuguese Customer Support, and also for you to get to know the new Answers page in full Portuguese support Standard smile

Like I've said before, after you contacted us your info was forwarded to our specs to try to find a solution for this emerging issue. As you know we can't delete gaming profiles like Battlefield profiles, that's something that can only be done on a studio level, as also solving the transfer without a deletion of persona, in both ways that info has to be escalated. Our agents on our live channels can give support but not on that level, I hope you can understand. As I've said before, your info was escalated, as the info of everyone else with that issue recently. EA and DICE have noticed what's happening, please wait until we have an update on this situation.

I'm really sorry once again for your issue, and I hope you're happy that for the first time we have forums in the Portuguese language Standard smile I really hope you're happy with these news and you can see we're giving our full and best support to help our Portuguese speaking community too Wink so don't forget to share that info and link between your friends that play Battlefield too Standard smile

Message 24 of 165 (2,034 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I've had the same problem and have been working as well to get a resolution. I never received a transfer stats option when I started it wasn't a matter of hitting no. I've tried changing active soldier on battle log to no effect, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, I've tried resetting my Xbox multiple times, and I even tried doing a quick match to see if my stuff was transferred over and I didn't realize it. I've seen multiple comments about not playing but I purchased a game with the understanding my 360 unlocks and DLC would transfer over to the next gen console. It's incredibly frustrating I never bothered to purchase premium just China Rising but it won't even let my download the China Rising map pack without wanting another $15. I'm done spending money on this game hopefully someone gets to the bottom of the problem seeing as it appears to be a frequent problem. I've been a fan of EA for years and own a large library of games on multiple consoles but their customer service has left a bad taste in my mouth with the way they've given me the run around with this problem...
Message 25 of 165 (2,023 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi I had the same problem my game crashed on startup and I did not get the prompt to transfer my stats 

Message 26 of 165 (2,011 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@NadMonkey,

You told everything I wish to tell.

Message 27 of 165 (2,006 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem as everyone else here. I never received the prompt to transfer. 

Message 28 of 165 (1,979 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@GrootIamGroot

Can you provide an update please? We're very keen to get this sorted asap.
Message 29 of 165 (1,976 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here... But on the PS4... i'm hoping to get a solution as fast as possible...

Message 30 of 165 (1,964 Views)