Re: How do I transfer stats from old gen to next gen on bf4

by GrootIamGroot

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

That's ridiculous if they are not allowing to transfer the stats anymore they should warn it !. I bought the game just because i though i was going to have my stats, if they don't give my stats i want a REFUND !!! That's not aceptable ! Give a refund or a discount on BF 1. No more excuses, enough pre made scripts of how "they are looking into it". 3 weeks and nothing. This is not the hardest thing in the world to deal with. Confirm everybody Ps3's acounts stats and transfer it already. We all know you're bull*******ing us here ! 

Message 81 of 165 (1,649 Views)

★★ Novice

BF4 Player Name - vL3TH4LPPw
Next-Gen Console - Xbox One
Date - 8/23/2016
Details - Did not receive the prompt to transfer stats over.

Message 82 of 165 (1,647 Views)

★ Novice
BF4 player name - StormX_Zetus
Next-Gen Console - Ps4
Date and time of incident - Thursday 7:50pm UK
Details of what happened - no prompt appeared when I first load the game.
Message 83 of 165 (1,631 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @ZeroElectronic2

We're mixing things up a bit here.

The Premium, dlcs, or expansions, are not transferable to the next gen console(PS4/Xbox One), what is transferable are the XP, your rank, and everything you unlocked inside the game.

The Premium, DLC's, and expansions, were transferable from old to new gen only for a limited time which was extended to 31st July 2014. From that point on players had to buy Premium and DLC's on the next gen console store unfortunately.

The title of this thread reads "How do I transfer stats from old gen to next gen on bf4" - Stats, not Premium service, or DLC's, like explained above, that is no longer transferable, I hope you can understand.

We have an update on the situation and at the moment some players are logging in on the wrong account on their console, so I would ask you guys to contact support to confirm you are on the right account, and then confirm here if you solved your issue.

In other cases, if the prompt didn't appear it should appear after a restart of the console.

Once again we're still investigating this, what I can ask you guys to do is click the "me too" button on the top of the thread, on the first page, and write your own experience of how that happened(crash on startup, no prompt appeared, etc.), tell us the date and time of when that happened, your console, and your Battlefield 4 player name:

BF4 player name -
Next-Gen Console -
Date and time of incident -
Details of what happened(crash, no prompt, etc.) -

Remember this is only for stats, no Premium, or DLC's, or expansions, are transferable from old to new consoles at the moment, that was only for a limited time which has ended on the 31st July 2014.

Have a nice day Standard smile

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

Message 84 of 165 (1,606 Views)

★★★ Novice

Oh well, same thing will occur with BF1 probably. This is total bs, other companies are working with and for their players yet EA always seems to work against us. They'll regret it one day I promise.

Message 85 of 165 (1,592 Views)

★★ Novice

Guess Ill add my name to the list. I did read in the Battlelog forums that one player finally got the prompt after three weeks back in March. But that thread is now locked. Weird... EA please keep us updated. I wont be playing BF4 till i get my stats back.

BF4 player name - texasisouth
Next-Gen Console - Xbox 1
Date and time of incident - 8/28
Details of what happened- No prompt, stats did not trnasfer.

Message 86 of 165 (1,570 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. And in my case, becuase I played a few matches without the transfer, EA support told me I'm stuck at level 1 now even if they develope a fix for the issue. 

Message 87 of 165 (1,567 Views)

★★ Novice

@GrootIamGroot Can we still play on our old gen accounts because I have been playing on it while this has all been going on. Also, is there any updates today? I spoke with EA Support again yesterday and they told me to keep an eye out for the next couple of days. My brother and I really want to play BF4 on our Xbox One so any updates you have will be greatly appreciated.

Message 88 of 165 (1,566 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @vL3TH4LPPw

as I've said above, the only update we have at the moment is some players are logging in on the wrong account, if that's the case please contact our help.ea.com center of support to know which account you should be logging in.

The second is that some others received the prompt and clicked "No" and didn't transfer their stuff.

The other is that the prompt should appear again if you restart your console, in case it didn't appear.

You guys could also clear the cache of the console(turn off the console for 1 minute without being connected to the electricity) and try again.

In case you already have a profile on the new console I would recommend you to keep playing until this issue is fixed or we find a solution for it.

Thanks again and have a nice day! Standard smile

Message 89 of 165 (1,555 Views)

★★ Novice

if they say is that players are entering different accounts that is no answer, please I'm not an idiot not to know that account income or which do not ... are offending my intelligence saying that, what we need is a response because this is early or rather they are doing it too long giving me to understand many things ... already it tried all their "solutions" and so far no one has been able to solve the problem

Message 90 of 165 (1,544 Views)