FIXED! No download DLC option. Cant install any DLC (Origin)

by WaywardGoat

Original Post

Re: FIXED! No download DLC option. Cant install any DLC (Origin)

★★★ Newbie
amazing! this worked, thanks!
Message 11 of 16 (1,818 Views)

★ Novice
Thanks for the fix
Message 12 of 16 (1,805 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you very much!!! I've tried a lot of things, but that helped !!! You are cool! xD
Message 13 of 16 (1,709 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So, on my ps4 i got games from free from my bf account, and one of them was conane xiles, i bought a dlc yesterday and i couldn't find any way to download it and * wasn0t in the game, i rstarted my ps4 and nothing, so i deleted the game and installed it again, however, the dlc is still not downloaded, and I don't know why, I read that you don't need to have the game purchased to use the dlc but do you?

Message 14 of 16 (1,501 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Zukaki0 wrote:

So, on my ps4 i got games from free from my bf account, and one of them was conane xiles, i bought a dlc yesterday and i couldn't find any way to download it and * wasn0t in the game, i rstarted my ps4 and nothing, so i deleted the game and installed it again, however, the dlc is still not downloaded, and I don't know why, I read that you don't need to have the game purchased to use the dlc but do you?

If I’m understanding you correctly, you definitely need the main game to play any DLC for any game with DLC. You need the base game before being able to download add ons. If you have the base game and purchased DLC but it isn’t showing you purchased it, check your bank account or your email to make sure the transaction has actually been made, if not then it’s safe to purchase it again without losing money. If you’ve definitely purchased a DLC and the money has gone through, and you’ve got an invoice through your email, contact Sony’s customer service for PSN transactions.

Thats if I’m understanding you correctly. If not then explain further or open another thread to get some answers from a mod.

Message 15 of 16 (1,486 Views)

EA DICE Team

I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic

Message 16 of 16 (1,400 Views)