Re: FIXED! No download DLC option. Cant install any DLC (Origin)

by Voidspit

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIXED! No download DLC option. Cant install any DLC (Origin)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

(Origin, PC) I cant manually download any BF4 DLC. I bought BF4 Premium Edition, I downloaded China Rising, but entered the game and the rest of the DLC's in the download manager disappeared. I can access them in BF4 game details under 'expansions' but there is no download option. The only way to install the DLC is to reinstall BF4 and that wont work because I cant spend hours and hours with my PC just left on by itself just to install all the DLC AND the main BF4 game itself. Where is the option to install my DLC? All it says is 'read more' or view in library, which takes me back to the BF4 game details page.

FIX: Uninstall the Origin client. Your save files and any game install data will not be deleted. Reinstall Origin and then your downloads will start up again and the option to manually install the DLC through the BF4 game details page will be available. I hope this helps anyone who has encountered the same problem.

Message 1 of 16 (14,960 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Apprentice

Im very glad it worked for all of you! Standard smile Enjoy BF4!

View in thread

Message 6 of 16 (14,594 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Thank you it worked for me.I was missing naval and second assault, reinstalled origin and got the download option in bf4 extra content

Message 2 of 16 (14,755 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you so much. I was screwing around with registry thanks to other advice elsewhere and nothing was working. Deleting the client and reinstalling it worked perfectly.
Message 3 of 16 (14,743 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same thing happened to me 3 or 4 times because you have to be at the computer to ok touch up exe or it doesn't go through but it will force finish the rest of the download without dlc

Message 4 of 16 (14,731 Views)

★★★ Newbie

TheInfectedGoat you deserve a medal sir! Thank you a lot! Worked, started downloading immediately as reinstalled origin started again.

Message 5 of 16 (14,598 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Im very glad it worked for all of you! Standard smile Enjoy BF4!

Message 6 of 16 (14,595 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Thank you so much! fixed the issue i had same as you i turned my pc off and this morning no downloads were showing and there was no option to download them.

this fixed it cheers!
Message 7 of 16 (14,532 Views)

★★★★ Novice
OMG You are the best! Thank you so much!
Message 8 of 16 (14,318 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thank you kindly.
Message 9 of 16 (14,080 Views)

★★★ Novice

Fixed my issue too, EA Should have this Fix in their system, chat support was of little help.

Message 10 of 16 (13,633 Views)