Extreme Xbox one lag

by maxfahlmark

Original Post

Extreme Xbox one lag

★★★ Newbie
so on bf4 I encounter such extreme lag at points the game isn't even playable. I can play any game on the one and have perfect connection even other EA games. But the moment I play battlefield I'm teleporting around, running in place, not able to shoot walk ETC. does anyone know why it does this or how to fix it??
Message 1 of 5 (322 Views)

Re: Extreme Xbox one lag

Hero (Retired)

Have you tried uninstalling the game from your Xbox One and re-installing?

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 2 of 5 (312 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes I have
Message 3 of 5 (306 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Helllo @maxfahlmark,

Try these two troubleshooting steps on your Xbox One:

• Clear your Persistent Storage: Go to Settings > Disc and Blu-ray > Persistent Storage > Clear it out twice
  • Clear your Alternate Mac Address: Go to Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear & Restart
Message 4 of 5 (302 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have done these several times. it makes no difference. even deleted my profile off xboxone and reinstall. EA support were meant to send me some instructions to fix  but still waiting  2 weeks orso now.  The lag is so bad that I can fire 3 full rounds into enemy and they do not die (no personal shield)  they turn round  fire one shot of the same weapon and I die instantly.  load of examples on xbox clip search fro Prof Kitzo,  I can built computers so I'm well clued up on netwokin etc.  I have opened all necessary poirts and even changed from 5ghz to 25.ghz to wired it is exactly the same  but within the same house PS4 wireless does not have these issues

Message 5 of 5 (253 Views)