Extra Content

by SamuraiZero

Original Post

Extra Content

★★ Apprentice

Ok, so the game's been out for almost 2 months now, but there's a lot that's been pissing me off lately that has to do with extra content.

First thing I'd like to mention that I've been a battlefield fan since 1942, I own all of the games and even a couple expansions here and there. I started on PC, but slowly migrated toward Console.

That being said, in Battlefield 4 there are constant promises of extra content, which time and time again fail to deliver (and I will explain).

We were promised many things by EA for preordering the game: China Rising, Dog Tags (real, not in game), and a couple battlepacks (unless you went digital delux).  Now, without buying premium, we were denied China Rising as Dice gave priority to Premium users, which I think is a load of bull, because that means kiddies who bough the game last minute, but paid their way into premium, make their way into the game before the actual loyal fans. I myself never got access to any battlepacks: Not the one from pre-ordering the game, certainly not the Veteran Battlepacks, and not even the most recent event battlepack. Heck, I didn't even get the dog tags, the one item I couldn't care less about. All I got was access to "Double XP Weekend" OMFG!!1111 Oh wait, the game's crashing every 5 minutes, and I can't join any games larger than 5v5 for some reason...guess that's useless.

It was said that if you participated in the beta you would receive a free dog-tag upon BF4 launch, and sure enough there is a dog tag available in BF4 indicating as such, but having participated in the beta and not receiving the dog-tag is another very disapointing let down.

Lastly, and most recently, the event to simply "Log onto BF4 for a scope for the 1911," only to log in, play a couple of hours and not receive it. It wouldn't be so maddening if last night practically every enemy sniper was running around killing people with scoped M1911's.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of the battlefield series, but this is not cool.

Message 1 of 2 (186 Views)

Re: Extra Content

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Hi,

the Answer HQ is a place where user get and/or give help regarding

technical issues. The Answer HQ is not meant for threads like these.

I suggest you use Battlelog for this.

This thread will be locked.

If you have any technical issue we might be able to help you with, please

feel free to post a new message.

Thank you.

Message 2 of 2 (184 Views)