Error message lost connection to EA games online

by Player_vjbsp84p

Original Post

Error message lost connection to EA games online

★ Novice

I'm a regular player of Battlefield 4 on my xbox360.  In the last few days I cannot log on to the EA servers to play multiplayer games.  I get error message "The Connection with EA online was lost". Please help

Message 1 of 6 (1,457 Views)

Re: Error message lost connection to EA games online

Community Manager

Hey @Player_vjbsp84p for connection issues such as this I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,411 Views)

★ Novice

Hi Darko.  Thanks for your response.  Ive attached the two files I believe you want.  I don't know if it has any relevance but it allows me to connect to Xbox Live but not yours.  I've done all the trouble shooting in your link.  It just suddenly started happening and at first I thought it was a temporary fault but its now over a week.  Is there a subscription I should be paying?  I closed a couple of credit cards a few weeks back.  Cheers Rick

Message 3 of 6 (1,381 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Player_vjbsp84p I'm seeing packet loss on your trace there, one the first you have 13% packet loss which means that 13% of all info sent and received is lost. The best thing I can recommend is that if you have already gone through the troubleshooting steps that you speak to your ISP and explain the situation to them. If you show them your Trace they'll be able to see the issue and advise you accordingly. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (1,358 Views)

★ Novice

Hi Darko.  I done all the trouble shooting with my ISP and I still cannot connect.   Just get the same error message 'cannot connect to EA Online'

I've run the test again - see attached. This is getting very frustrating

Cheers

Rick

Message 5 of 6 (1,305 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Player_vjbsp84p I'm seeing the same issue there. You once again have 13% packet loss. The best thing I can recommend is to speak with your ISP again and see what more thay can suggest as the info you are sharing here continues to highlight connection issues

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (1,279 Views)