Error. Game disconnected: client closed down connection

by DSA-iMagReX

Original Post

Error. Game disconnected: client closed down connection

★★★★ Novice

Everytime do join to servers then that error up : Error. Game disconnected: client closed down connection

And i try the SmartPort and that not working ..

someone can help me with that ?

Message 1 of 34 (6,740 Views)

Re: Error. Game disconnected: client closed down connection

★★★ Newbie

you were lucky. i have this problem during middle of the game. all progress i made were lost.

Message 2 of 34 (5,488 Views)

★ Apprentice

same.

Message 3 of 34 (5,459 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I get this problem every match except its always mid gameplay and I'm losing bucketloads of XP to it. This problem has already wasted 2 of my 50% XP boosts... really pissing me off this game has cost me £90 (BF4 deluxe + premium) almost tempted to demand my money back as its unplayable

Message 4 of 34 (5,437 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I get this problem before I even connect. The game loads, then I get this message.....   Error. Game disconnected: client closed down connection. Not to mention this happened right after received the update today for battlefield 4

Message 5 of 34 (5,385 Views)

★★★ Novice

@scpdmadafaka142 wrote:

you were lucky. i have this problem during middle of the game. all progress i made were lost.

Same, I'm **bleep**ing pissed off at that also. Piece of **bleep** game.

Message 6 of 34 (5,376 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm definitely having this issue with the PC, and I may be having it with the xbox too.  When the Xbox crashes during BF4, I don't get an error message so I don't know if its the same problem that my PC is having.  I suspect this is a port issue or packets are dropping because of our routers.  Either that or maybe ESN server is dropping the connection or loosing packets for Battlelog .  What ever the case, please fix it soon.  

Message 7 of 34 (5,344 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same by me .. i lost all XP on ah 2000 Tickets Map more then 20k xp are gone ... Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 8 of 34 (2,869 Views)

★★★★ Novice

if only my game would crash mid-game, i dont care about progress i just want to play

Message 9 of 34 (2,425 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Getting the same problem. It worked fine all day and then suddenly at night it disconnected me mid game. Now whenever I try to join any server I get this error and I can't play.

Message 10 of 34 (2,016 Views)