Email kann nich geändert werden bei Origin.

by VooDooVooDamis

Original Post

Email kann nich geändert werden bei Origin.

★★★ Newbie

Schönen Guten Tag,

ich habe mir gerade Battlefield 4 mit Premium gekauft. Nun ist mir aufgefallen das bei Origin meine alte Email-Adresse noch steht (diese Email-Adresse ist schon lange gelöscht). Nun wollte ich die ändern aber jedesmal wenn ich meine neue Email-Adresse eingegeben habe stand da immer "Invalid Email".

Nun meine Frage: Gibt es noch andere möglichkeiten das ich meine Email-Adresse ändern kann?

mfg Maximilian Krüger

Message 1 of 4 (1,081 Views)

Re: Email kann nich geändert werden bei Origin.

★★★★ Expert

AHQ is still in beta stage, so only ENGLISH for now

Origin plans to introduce additional language support further down the line but at this point in time, we will ask everyone to post in English only so everyone can participate in the discussions.

Please feel free to repost your query in English. (you can use a program such as google translate if you like )

Thanks
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & all; Click XP if someone helped! ◄

Message 2 of 4 (1,075 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ohh i´m sorry.

Pretty good day,

I'd like my old email address at origin change (because that is deleted), and specify a new one. but every time I want amchen which is always there "Invalid Email". there are other options to change the email address?

Message 3 of 4 (1,073 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Click here: [HOW TO] Update your email address or security question

Should you have a problem with changing your email by using the above link, please contact Customer Service/Game Advisors.

Here's how:
1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country

Message 4 of 4 (1,067 Views)