Re: ERROR EA Online is overloaded at the moment, please try again in a minute or

by CombatState

Original Post

ERROR EA Online is overloaded at the moment, please try again in a minute or two

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

EA FIX THIS CRAP NOW IS GOING ON FOR MONTHS!! I REALLY HAD ENOUGH OF CALLING SUPPORT WHICH THEY DO NOT FIX ISSUES!!!! 

We had prob with activation key and now this,it works seldom and is very temperamental.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

Message 1 of 6 (1,090 Views)

Re: ERROR EA Online is overloaded at the moment, please try again in a minute or

EA DICE Team

Hey @CombatState I see that you wrote that you been in talks with EA support, what did they suggest that you try and did you try those steps? 

/Atic 

Message 2 of 6 (1,059 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hey Atic,

They said to update origin ( fail )  to repair game ( fail ) and to reinstall from scratch. I am a Desktop Support Engineer with over 15 yrs experience in the field, so the prob is with EA and NOT with my PC/System/Router or even firewall!

I really had enough about this...I will give up EA very soon if this persist like that.

Thanks

Message 3 of 6 (1,055 Views)

EA DICE Team
Thanks for letting us know what you have done. @CombatState 

What I can recommend Is to too see if there any programs or updates have happened on the PC that may be causing an unintended error with Battlefield 4, I recommend doing a clean boot just in case there is. 

You said also you are Desktop Support Engineer, I assume you use VPN daily? Have you tried turning off your VPN program and then play Battlefield 4? 

At the moment no issues are reported with our server or connection on our end and we see players playing Battlefield 4 with a healthy player base. 

/Atic
Message 4 of 6 (1,024 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi Atic,

I do not use VPN while home, anyway yest was working fine all night, as i said in my previous post its very unpredictable so it can work and not work out of the blue and this is EA prob, Done already a clean boot previously not luck!

Cheers

Message 5 of 6 (1,017 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Just a quick update:

The problem is still unsolved as I am not to be able  get online once again!!

ERROR
EA Online is overloaded at the moment, please try again in a minute or two.

This is just a joke.... EA Engineers arent able to fix battle-log issue

THIS IS GOING ON FOR MONTHS CUT THE BS AND WORK HARD TO FIX THIS!!!!!

Message 6 of 6 (867 Views)