ERROR: An error was reported from EA Online issue 11/11/2014

by Carbonic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ERROR: An error was reported from EA Online issue 11/11/2014

[ Edited ]
Hero

Currently you might be greeted with the following errormessage when joining a server:

error.jpg

Similar issues caused by this unknown issue are:

• Your lvl is zero
  • Statistics are gone
  • Sync doesn't work
  • Servers's suddenly not there anymore

When there's information about this I will post it here. New posts about this might also be moved here to not clutter the forum with identical threads.

Updates: 

error2.jpg

error3.jpg

• Things seems to be clearing up, some people can join servers again and servers are coming up again. also, Twitter messaged about the problem

error4.jpg

carbonic signature

Message 13 of 40 (3,713 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF4 pc Help

★★★★★ Expert

Hello everyone, this problem seams to be solved now.

If you experience any new problems, please open a new and fresh thread about it and we will try to help you as best as we can.

Thank you all for your patients and understanding, while this problem was being resolved.

Thread is now closed/locked.

View in thread

Message 40 of 40 (1,869 Views)

All Replies

cant join sereves

★★ Novice

im new at pc gaming and any time i try to join any server it gives me an error saying eroor was reporte from EA online

Message 6 of 40 (3,749 Views)

Re: cant join sereves

★★★ Newbie

same here with me and some of my friends.

"An error was reported from EA Online"

that's it....BETAFIELD!

Message 10 of 40 (3,721 Views)

Re: cant join sereves

★★★ Newbie

Message 11 of 40 (3,712 Views)

I can nott connect to bf4

★★★ Newbie

I can not connect to a game display this msn : An error was reported from EA online.  Can You help me?

Message 8 of 40 (3,675 Views)

Re: Can't play Multiplayer on BF 4, error, error, error

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have some issue's connection to Fifa 15 and Battlefield 4 like the person who made this thread.

The platform i'm having issue's with is for PC. 

I don't really thing the Specs of my PC matter atm since i was able to play just a few hours ago.

This is what happends everytime i try to play battlefield.

I start up battlelog,

I click on the server that i would like to join, i join it.

Then a pop up comes up saying "Reserving slot", and after that i get an error saying

This is the Error message.

"ERROR
An error was reported from EA Online."

I have the DxDiag if needed

What i try'd is Just relogging a few times, check my own connection, and restarting the PC
Message 12 of 40 (3,676 Views)

An Error Was Reported From EA Online

★ Novice

Getting the error while connecting to BF4.I have one soldier so that's not it.. I updated PB.. I checked my fire wall.. 

First time this ever happened through bf3 and bf4, I was playing just fine. left the server to join another one with my buddies and then started getting this error. I can join commander and spectator but no soldier...

Message 1 of 40 (10,421 Views)

Re: An Error Was Reported From EA Online

Hero (Retired)

Hi, some things to try:

-Reinstall Punkbuster.
Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4 and select pbsv.exe . Choose 'reinstall'
Install advice for Punkbuster https://help.ea.com/uk/article/punkbuster-technical-issues

-Run the game as ADMINISTRATOR.
Go to the Origin games folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4) and find Bf4.exe. Right click it and go to PROPERTIES, then COMPATIBILITY and tick the box next to RUN THIS PROGRAM AS ADMINISTRATOR.
Do the same with BF4_x86.exe as well.

-Run Origin as Administrator
Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin and right click on Origin.exe and go to properties. Then go to compatability tab and tick the box next to RUN AS ADMIN.

- Try this from http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/BF4-PC-Crash-every-20-minutes-Possible-Internet-problem/m-p/2...

1. Log into your modem / router.
2. Turn OFF UPNP.

Turn off PC UPnP Service:

1. Press: Windows-button (the one between lAlt and lCtrl) + R, a window should pop up.
2. Write: "services.msc" (without the ") then press enter.
3. In the list of services, scroll down to "UPnP Device Host", click it and press "Stop service".
4. Now do the same thing but with the service "SSDP Discovery".
5. Exit the window and go to control panel-> Network and Internet-> Network and Sharing Centre-> Change advanced sharing settings (to the left)-> Under "network discovery" select to turn off network discovery
6. SAVE CHANGE

Message 2 of 40 (10,353 Views)

★★★ Novice

I got this error out of the blue tonight. ANNOYING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot get onto any game

Its a server issue. Fix it please

Message 3 of 40 (9,915 Views)

★★★ Newbie

punkbuster you say. i had that message pop up during the battlefield hardline beta, in which punkbuster is enabled on any servers

Message 4 of 40 (9,004 Views)