EA was BANNED for the avatar of the "AZOV'' Unreasonably!

by GunsOfGangsters

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

EA was BANNED for the avatar of the "AZOV'' Unreasonably!

★★★★★ Novice

‎ERROR while saving Gravatar email‎

Hello! My account was suspended due to the avatar of the Azov regiment. for 168 hours, and after this ban, I can't put an avatar in the bf4 battelog. What applies to my ban and avatar azov is specifically the one that was formed in Ukraine. And he is not a terrorist or anything like that. This is the basics that are in Russia, that's exactly what terrorism is. Here is the link I will attach so that you can make sure that the Ukrainian Azov regiment is not a terrorist! I really ask you to remove this ban from my account. And I will no longer put the avatar of Azov.

Here is a site with proof that azov is not terarism!

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/ukrainealert/why-azov-should-not-be-designated-a-foreign-terro...

As a result, EA was issued, I was banned for nothing and unreasonably! If you think that you are right in your actions and decisions. Then you are deeply mistaken. And if you banned my avatar in the battlogue, it's just so unreasonable! Then you are inadequate!! This "azov" avatar has no violation. You haven't even checked the information regarding my avatar. When they disconnected my account for 168 hours, without warning. That's what it is, an inadequate decision on your part. You could have just notified me about my avatar. And I would immediately change my avatar. And do not stupidly disable your account for a week without reasonable reasons. I have provided you with a website confirming that the Ukrainian regiment "azov" has no negative reference to terrorism and violence. Because of which my avatar was banned in and and. I hope that you will put it right with an adequate solution, and unban my avatar in the bf4 battlog. Thanks for your attention!

My nickname is: GunsOfGangsters

Message 1 of 2 (909 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA was BANNED for the avatar of the "AZOV'' Unreasonably!

EA DICE Team

Hey, @GunsOfGangsters  when it comes to banned accounts, it's not something we can help with on the forums, and to dispute your ban, please follow our EA Help link: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

The article will have details on how you can dispute the ban.

If you already reached out and now waiting, keep waiting is all I can recommend.

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (860 Views)

All Replies

Re: EA was BANNED for the avatar of the "AZOV'' Unreasonably!

EA DICE Team

Hey, @GunsOfGangsters  when it comes to banned accounts, it's not something we can help with on the forums, and to dispute your ban, please follow our EA Help link: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

The article will have details on how you can dispute the ban.

If you already reached out and now waiting, keep waiting is all I can recommend.

/Atic

Message 2 of 2 (861 Views)