EA is racist

by JoshArgent1997

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA is racist

★ Novice

Dear EA,

I am extremely disappointed with the way your staff have treated me on your servers. I have been kicked and banned from servers simply because I am from another country. Why are your admins on server so badly trained?

I'd love to play on servers in my own country but there aren't any! (UK). I do a search for rush servers in Europe and only get about 4 matches, most of which are russia anyway. This is shockingly bad considering I paid well over £50 for this game and I'm unable to even play the multiplayer.

I would like an explanation for why I have been kicked/banned from these servers as I am completely left in the dark as to why. (They wouldn't actually ban me because I'm foreign right?)

Regards,
Josh

Message 1 of 2 (455 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA is racist

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi joshargent1997, sorry to tell you but most server's have a plug in to boot or ban on any ping over lets say 200 ping it can even be 100 ping, what ever server admin has set it to. This does not make anyone racist at all it just allows it so others don't lag out due to a player with a 100 or 250 ping just a example.

I will now close this topic as this area is to help others fix game issues. My best advice to you is to play on servers in your area. If this is not possible then try for servers as near to you as you can. If you have any game issues we can help you fix please post back.

edit .... Lots of servers in UK check your region set in battlelog PM me if  you need help

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (469 Views)

All Replies

Re: EA is racist

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi joshargent1997, sorry to tell you but most server's have a plug in to boot or ban on any ping over lets say 200 ping it can even be 100 ping, what ever server admin has set it to. This does not make anyone racist at all it just allows it so others don't lag out due to a player with a 100 or 250 ping just a example.

I will now close this topic as this area is to help others fix game issues. My best advice to you is to play on servers in your area. If this is not possible then try for servers as near to you as you can. If you have any game issues we can help you fix please post back.

edit .... Lots of servers in UK check your region set in battlelog PM me if  you need help

Message 2 of 2 (470 Views)